Tine blocked Lea way, still Lea tried to walk out by hitting Tine's shoulder few times but the wife was didn’t flinch at all from his spot. Sarawat stayed silent just silently watch them.  Tine firmly grabbed lea's arm, and flung back her inside the room,  letting Lea almost trip in to the floor. Tine was furiously looking at Lea he tightly said "Didn't I warn You, If You'll hurt him, I will hurt you back" Tine voice was low but clear and it made Sarawat felt his stomach churned.

Then Tine turned towards his husband "Wat". Sarawat was astonished watching his wife's face full of worry and anger. With Tine's honest face, Sarawat just knew that his wife wasn’t liking this. He knew because Tine looked at him,  the same way he was looking him with Bright few minutes ago. Lea is wrong. She is so wrong. Tine was jealous, Tine cared for him. Tine was scared for loosing him. Sarawat studied his wife face for a moment then immediately walk towards Tine without a single hesitation and cupped his face  Tine also tilt his head down because of his high heels and Sarawat said "Did I said You look absolutely ravishing tonight. I can't wait to Fuck you".  Tine slightly smile and Sarawat smiled back giving his absolute happiest one which he hadn’t worn in years. His sister was wrong. Because Sarawat knew deep down what he felt, and he is absolutely sure now his wife felt the same too. Finally Tine had acknowledged his feelings and now he was tired of not saying out loud. It was time for his wife to hear him so Sarawat opened his mouth and said "Tine, I love you". Tine felt he's heart skips a beat and he got speechless and froze like statue.

Tine excused himself to leave  the party early and Sarawat followed his wife quietly. The car ride to home was absolutely silent because Tine refused to talk to his husband. Then Sarawat opened his mouth when they finally arrived home. "Wife say something". Tine respond "What do you want me to say?"  Tine's voice was soft and he continues "You blurted out things randomly to me. You looked like you were so mad when I talk to Bright, then I found you with Lea alone and confess then expect me to say something about it....and " suddenly Sarawat pulled out his injured hand from his pocket he looked down as he felt numb then only Tine notice and ask "Wat, shit, What happened?!".

Sarawat stated "Oh, It was not a thing".  Tine didn't said anything and straight dragged his husband to their kitchen island.  Tine gasped when he untied the bandage that wrapped around his husband knuckles. The redness has gone in most places and his delicate skin was torn off. Luckily it was not bad, he stared at Sarawat for a moment and then went to take the creams and aid-kit. Both went quiet again as Tine started cleaning and bandaging his husband injured hand.

When Sarawat said he loved him Tine got froze, and become a statue. Sarawat was waiting for his wife to say something. To say the same thing he blurted out but Tine  didn't respond he really freaked out hearing his husband. What did Sarawat expect from his wife, tine has just saw him with Lea alone and on top he blurted out that he loves him?! How was that going to even work between them? Sarawat heaved a sigh as  the room went quieter than ever only Tine hands was moving, he was applying the cream then Sarawat spoke again "I had the meeting with Josh from Serrie City,  I punched him".

Tine instantly flinched  hearing the name Josh. His second engagement and the worst. At least Tine managed to punch the third. He was engaged quite early to Josh when he was only seventeen, Josh was six years older than him. One look at him and Josh threw a bunches of rose at him spatting on his feet saying "Giant Ugly Pig" The words from Josh mouth felt like his main description to himself for life.

Tine voice shook slightly as he tried to focus on patching band-aids on his husband's hand "Why did you punch him for?". Sarawat simply informed  "He disrespected you and because he hurt you".  Sarawat grabbed Tine's hand and made his wife look at him in the eyes. Their rings shone despite the bright lights of the house Sarawat repeat what Tine had said  "You hurt him, I hurt you back".  Sarawat voice echoed in their quiet kitchen. He then placed Tine's hand on his chest, to feel his rapid heart beating and Sarawat further continue "I’m not crazy. I know it was a bad timing. But I do, Baby. Even when you don't. Even if you like Bright. I can’t keep it inside me anymore. I love you, I do alot. I'm madly, crazily and  insanely in love with You".

The tears swelled in Tine's eyes and he replied "I don’t like Bright like that anymore. It has been years, we're now just friends".  After saying Tine close his eyes, it was what Tine wanted all the time  wasn’t it? For someone to say that he loved him. Yet, he felt like jarring and  weird. This had never happen to Tine Teepakorn before ever in his life. His first crush who was a decent and kind human, for whom he felt something deeply, but they didn't work out because he was scared and stupid. He failed his three engagements. Men and women both sneered at him, made fun of his unconventional look. He was also a family’s failure. Pravin his brother should’ve lived instead of him. He was ugly and mannish and too tall and too much for an Omega. But Sarawat Guntithanon love him. Tine softly said brokenly "Wat I wanted to hear this all my life. I’m happy, I am very happy. But I’m scared, too...". Sarawat moved forward and wrapped his arms around his crying wife and Tine instantly hugged his husband tightly and he cried and cried.

Tine cried for his young self and for his acceptance of no one could ever love him. Tine cried for his acceptance yet yearned so dearly for someone to hold and kiss him. For Someone that was his, who belongs to him. He cried for the initial acceptance that loving Sarawat from afar was enough, that it was tolerable that Sarawat couldn’t love him the way he loved Sarawat. Because he was to manish and giant where Sarawat was too beautiful and gorgeous looking man. Tine cried because it was his first time feeling this, and it was real. He cried because there's someone who love him unconditionally.

Don't forget to share your thoughts my lovelies ❤️💛