Part 28: Shirayuki Vs Kabuto

Start from the beginning

       Jiraiya sighed of relief, seeing Shirayuki get Naruto out and went back to fighting with Orochimaru.

       "Earth style! Dark swamp!" Jiraiya said, trapping the two snakes.

      'I can't sink them with this small swamp, but it'll stop them from moving at least. The drug is still working.'

       Shizune aimed poison needles at Kabuto, which he dodged. Kabuto focused chakra into his hand and pushed Shizune away.

       'Ninja art! Poison fog!'

       Shizune blew out poison fog towards Kabuto. The fog had disappeared, luckily Shirayuki got a bit. Shizune then felt two hands on her legs and fell to the ground.

       "My leg tendons!" Shizune cried.

       Kabuto came out of the ground and smirked, a snow leopard then came and attacked him, another one carrying Shizune to the others.

       "Who's animal is this?" Kabuto hissed, kicking him off.

       Kabuto glared at Shizune, thinking it was hers. But saw how Shirayuki reacted more, and glared at her.

      Kabuto punched Shizune out of the way, and ran at Shirayuki.

      "Wait, Kabuto. She's-" Shizune pleaded.

      "Someone who knows summoning." Kabuto finished, aiming his Kunai at her.

      Shirayuki quickly dodged and went behind Kabuto and hugged him from behind, "What are you-"

      Shirayuki then threw him back, flipping herself backwards. 

      Shirayuki then made rasengan and shot it at Kabuto like it was a gun. Kabuto dodged it and fought with her. Shirayuki would occasionally grab dirt from the floor and throw it in Kabuto's eyes to stun him and land a few hits.

      'I won't be able to keep up as much, I don't have as much stamina as him. I have to try and stop fighting for now.'

      Shirayuki then thought of something and saw Reki out in the open prepared. 

      "Reki! I'm thirsty!" She yelled, hoping that Reki would get the hint.

      Kabuto was confused by it and paused, Reki got the hint and had a lot of water appear. Langa quickly dug a whole for the water to sit in.

        "Water Style! Water Prison Jutsu!" Shirayuki did some handsigns and managed to trap Kabuto in the cage.

       'She used that damn leopard to get water to do this. When did she learn this kind of jutsu? But she seems tired, her stamina isn't as good as mine. I can get out in a bit.'

        Kabuto then used his cards and tried to see information on her, checking whether or not she had trained to learn this. It was still average, nothing special. 

        'I don't understand, she has nothing on this damn card.' 

       "Langa, Reki! Rest up for now! I can take it from here!" Shirayuki lied.

       They nodded and disappeared. Shirayuki was almost at her limit and didn't want them to fight Kabuto. Shirayuki quickly got a shuriken, and aimed it at Kabuto as the cage was disappearing. She then aimed it at a near rock, cutting something and jumped away.

       Kabuto looked down at the water and saw paper bombs and saw Kunais with even more paper bombs coming at him. The bombs activated at slightly hit Shirayuki, pushing her back to the others. She stood up and felt a creepy stare, and looked around to see Orochimaru looking at her smiling. She quickly turned away, trying to get the creepy feeling off of her.

        'She's strong, I want her.'

        Orochimaru quickly threw Jiraiya to the other snake to buy himself time, stretching out his neck to Shirayuki.

       "Shirayuki! Watch out!" Naruto yelled.

       Shirayuki had that alchohol which was mixed with every single thing she had, bombs, poison fog, poison plants, gun powder(She keeps stuff which can be useful for poisons). She remembered about the bomb in the mixture and dipped her hand in it and made contact with Orochimaru stretched out face and infused her chakra with it, and made an explosion which pushed him back. 

        Shirayuki felt pain in her arm and looked down, and saw her arm a similar colour to Orochimaru's arms. Orochimaru realised that Jiraiya was back up and quickly stopped stretching his neck. He then summoned a few snakes to wrap around her to stop her from moving, and bite her to paralyse her for a while.

         Shirayuki was being surround by snakes and continuously used her hand to make the explosions to get each and everyone one of those snakes away. She then tied string to a small but heavy rock and threw it to tie the snakes together. She grabbed her Kunai and cut their heads off and put a paper bomb to kill them.

          She saw as her arm became like the condition Orochimaru had on his arms, and hid it with her jacket. She tried to walk to Tsunade to snap her out of it but fell to the ground, she had no more chakra. She was at her limit. She couldn't even feel her arm, yet she could still feel pain in her body. 

         Kabuto sighed and kicked her away to avoid any unwanted interference and walked to Tsunade. Tsunade saw all the people on the floor and remembered her brother and lover and slapped Kabuto's hand away. 

        "To think I actually respected you as a fellow medical ninja." Kabut remarked, seeing her trembling state.

       Kabuto stepped forward, "No! Stay back!" Tsunade yelled.

      "Please hang on, Tsunade-Sama. Your title as a Sanin will seem pathetic." Kabuto told her, and started kicking her.