CH13: Welcome to the weirdmaggedon

Bill: All right, listen up, you one-lifespan, three-dimensional, five-sense skin puppets! For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!

He melts the statue of Nathaniel Northwest in front of Deputy Durland, Sheriff Blubs and Mayor Tyler.

Bill: Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals and nightmares I call my friends...

As various creatures come out of the scar in the sky.

Bill: 8 Ball! Kryptos! The being whose name must never be said!

Bill: Haha, what the heck? It's Zanthar! Then, of course, there's also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon, Amorphous Shape, Pyronica, Paci-Fire and these guys. This is our town now, boys!

All his friends start cackling out loud.

Tyler the cute biker: Now see here, you unholy triangle fella! As mayor, I strongly urge you to git... git on out of here!

Lazy Susan: Yeah! Things with one eye are weird!

Grenda: We don't like out-of-towners!

Manly Dan: AND WE PUNCH WHAT WE DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Preston: I would just like to say that as a rich capitalist, I welcome your tyrannical rule. Perhaps I could be one of your... Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

Pacifica: Dad!

Preston: Not now, sweetie. The grownups are talking.

Bill: Oh, wow, that's a great offer.

He said it sarcastically.

Bill: How 'bout instead, I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?

He clicks his fingers, and Mr. Northwest's face is suddenly grotesquely mixed up; he falls to the ground, giving out muffled screams as his family watches in horror.

Bill cackles.

Allan laughs and looks everyone.

Allan: It's time we do a little redecorating! We can really use the castle of some kind!

They build four castles.

In right side, There is a gold and brown(I think it was brown?) castle, and red and black castle.

In left side, there is a green castle and blue castle.

Allan: And how about some bubbles of pure madness?

The colorful bubbles appears.

Bill: This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme!

Fire burns the ground.

Chaos come from the demons...

Bill: ̞¡̞́𝑠́͗𝑑͗͐𝑟͐͐𝑒͐͗𝑛͗ ͗𝑢͗́𝑜́͗𝑦͗ ̖𝑔̖͐𝑛̞͐𝑖̞͗ℎ͗́𝑐̖́𝑡̖̖𝑎̖̗𝑤̗ ́𝑒̗́𝑏̗ ̨𝑙̨̞𝑙̞͗ˌ̖͗𝐼̖