chapter 54- movie

Start from the beginning

wtf (7:58 pm)

for your information they broke up

(7:59 pm)

tommy (demon child) innit

oh. (7:59 pm)

well that's good for you but obviously

i hope she's okay (7:59 pm)

wimblur sloot

yeah... i hope she's okay too (8:00 pm)

i'm staying with her tonight (8:00 pm)

tommy (demon child) innit

like a sleepover?! (8:01 pm)

wow wilbur, i didn't know you were

THAT into her ;) (8:01 pm)

wimblur sloot

you're disgusting. no. nothing like

that. a PLATONIC sleepover (8:02 pm)

why do i tell you anything? (8:02 pm)

tommy (demon child) innit

honestly idk. and of course of course. 

platonic just like your feelings (8:02 pm)

wimblur sloot

remind me why i'm friends with you

again? (8:04 pm)

tommy (demon child) innit

because you LOVE ME! (8:04 pm)

wimblur sloot

whatever helps you sleep at night

i guess (8:04 pm)

"did you pick out a movie yet?" aubrey asks as she dries her hands.

"not yet. tommyinnit has been keeping me preoccupied," i reply with a heavy sigh.

"tommy? what's he saying?"

basically calling me out on the fact that i'm in love with you.

"just being annoying as per usual."

wimblur sloot

i gtg. gonna go have fun on my

platonic friendly sleepover now!

gonna go watch a movie! without

you! good night! (8:07 pm)

tommy (demon child) innit

without me? :( (8:07 pm)

fine whatever. good night i guess

:///// (8:07 pm)

i laugh at how dramatic he is as i turn off my phone.

aubrey sits next to me and takes the remote as she scrolls through movies.

"none of these sound interesting... oh jeez. not percy jackson again," she says with a groan. i laugh as i think back to her, me, tommy, and tubbo arguing over what movie we should watch, and aubrey and i bashed percy jackson.

"i mean... we could watch it and make fun of it?" i suggest. aubrey smiles and nods, turning on the movie.

we get through the entire first movie, but not happily. the two of us continuously make remarks on how old the "twelve year olds" look, how different the plot is, and how annabeth is supposed to be blonde.

"want to move onto the second one?" aubrey asks as she turns to me. i check the time. it's slightly past 9.

"yeah. why not," i reply.

but that was a mistake.

the second movie was somehow even worse than the first. we jab at it together for a while, and at some point aubrey's head falls on my shoulder. but of course i don't say anything, because i wouldn't mind if we stayed like this for a while.

after about fifteen minutes of her putting her head on my shoulder, the room went quiet other than the sounds from the movie. i try to look down at my shoulder without completely twisting my body, which proves itself to be difficult.

is she asleep?

the quiet but deep breaths i hear from my shoulder answer my question immediately.

i slowly reach for the remote next to me to turn off the tv. once it's finally in my grasp (which takes longer than you'd think, since i'm struggling to not move anything but my left arm) i turn it off and toss the remote back to where it came from.

i sit in the darkness for a while, my eyes adjusting to the sudden blackout.

she's making me feel restless. i could've fallen asleep easily if she didn't make my heart pound a thousand beats per second.

the room is set to a cold temperature, but i'm burning up. aubrey's skin is usually cold to touch, but right now she feels warm. i don't even need a blanket for the night.

my eyelids start to feel heavy as i get lost in my thoughts, and and i can't help but get a sense of deja vu, with this moment feeling exactly like that time we fell asleep on the bus.

i smile mischievously to myself as i close my eyes.

i wonder what quackity would've said about this one.

(A/N they are in love, your honor. they just don't realize it yet. but they're getting there!)

(lololol guess what i'm about to put...)

(YES you probably got it right!! please vote, comment, share, and add this to your reading lists!!! and thank you for reading!!!! woooooo i love you guys the most and i hope you have an amazing day!! <3)