𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

Start from the beginning

Both Leonia and Annelise took a bite and their eyes showed stars.

"HMM!!" Annelise and Leonia exclaimed.

"It's really amazing!!!!" Annelise said.

"Mhm!!!!" Leonia agreed with her mother.

"Feel free to have more~" The chef said as she and the maids had a happy smile.

Leonia and Annelise were eating before someone walked towards them.

"My lady's!" Melesis said as she walked towards the mother and daughter pair.

"Melesis Unnie!" Leonia exclaimed as she turned around.

Leonia was about to run to Melesis before her mother held her in her place.

Leonia looked confused.

Annelise sigh as she had a smile. Annelise had a napkin and she wiped her daughter's face/mouth.

Leonia closed her right eyes as she stared at her mother.

Soon Annelise was done and Leonia smiled at her mother then got off her chair and ran to Melesis.

"Have you had fun exploring with your mother?" Melesis said as she kneel down.

"Yeah!" Leonia said as she hugged Melesis waist.

"You should be less formal when you talk to me same goes for you my lady." Melesis said as she held Leonia hand and turned her head towards Annelise.

"But I'm too used to it....though it's different with mom..." Leonia said as she looked at Melesis.

Annelise sigh as she got up from her chair and walked towards Melesis and her daughter.

"It's improper for lady's of the Boleoti household to speak formally to one of their knights." Melesis said as she sweated.

"But you had to work so hard to become a knight." Leonia said as Annelise nodded.

Melesis blushed at what Leonia said.

Melesis kissed Leonia little left hand.

Annelise stared fondly at the sight infront of her as she had a happy smile

"My lady's, the Duke is looking for you both." Melesis said.

Just like that, that ruined the mood of Leonia and Annelise.

"Is he asking me to act pretty again and threaten mom to sleep with him!" Leonia said as she had a dread feeling.

Annelise sigh.

'Thank goodness i managed to persuade the Duke! But it was embarrassing dancing privately for him!!' Annelise thought as she turned away and gritted her teeth as imaginary tears ran down her face.

Annelise fist were clenched.

"I think you'll enjoy this, though." Melesis said as Leonia flinched same with Annelise.