"If you're not his date, dare to be mine?" a boy with plump lips said to me. I've seen him before around the ship..."Guys, leave the swedish beauty alone okay?" my savior Yoongi said and how happy I was to see a familiar face. Yoongi and I greeted each other and the boys kept on eyeing me curiously.

"You know you can sit down antwhere Ana." Yoongi said. So I nervously sat on a couch in between a tall guy with dimples and a very handsome guy that seemed to be a little older than the rest. "I'm Namjoon" the dimpled one said. "And this is Seokjin, but we call him Jin" "I actually prefer World Wide Handsome" Jin said, and rightfully so. "I'm Ana, but I guess you have heard that already. I do room service on the ship." I tried to proceed with small talk, which I'm so not good at.

"We work in the kitchen actually. Jin is one of the cooks and I am sort of a gofer, I do the dishes and cut up some veggies..." Namjoon said.

"You do the dishes?! I have never seen a man break more dishes then you did the last few months. Ana let me tell you the truth, this man is a mess." The guy with the pouty lips said. "Jimin where are your manner's, huh? You haven't even introduced yourself to our guest." Yoongi said to the man named Jimin. "Ok ok I'm sorry, dad!" Jimin said sarcastically, which earned him a death glare from Yoongi. "I'm Jimin by the way, you may or may not have seen me as a waiter. I'm usually waiting the old rich ladies because they give me a good tip if I flirt with them." Jimin winked.

"I actually have not seen any of you around. I've only been here for like three days..." I said. The boy's all looked at me shocked. "Wow, so you aren't a hidden gem, you're just an unexplored one." Jungkook said, now joining the group with a drink in his hand. "Excuse me?" I asked, not understanding what he just called me. "Well, we actually know all the girls around here. But you, we've never seen you before and if I have, I would've probably remembered someone like you." Jungkoon said. That made my heart skip a beat and my body feel some type of way. Does he think I'm something special, something remarkable? Oh, get yourself together Ana!!! Why would he think that? He could have any girl here. He is a player anyway.

Sighing and shaking my head I took another look towards all the guy's. There is Namjoon and Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook, Jimin and two more guys I don't know yet. One of them has a smile as bright as the sun and he is playing around with the tape inside the boom box. The other one has a boxy smile, I've seen him today with Jungkook and Yoongi at the pool. I think his name is...

"Uhm... I'm Taehyung." He suddenly said. I looked at him questioning. "You looked at me for a long time, as if you're trying to remember me." I nodded to that. "We've met this morning, right? So I'm guessing you've seen my little temper tantrum." I laughed. He smiled at me too. "Yeah actually. But I liked it, our Jungkook needs a good lecturing once in a while." He said. "So what do you do?" I asked him, curious about what he does on the ship, because I can't quite put him into any category. "My job is to keep this baby running." Taehyung said while hitting the wall of the room (ship). "I'm an engineer on this ship" he finished. "Interesting. I wouldn't have thought" I said. "Oh yes? How so?" "Well, you don't seem or look like an engineer." Taehyung look at me smiling a little. "What does an engineer seem like then?" " I don't know...engineer-y? I cant explain it haha" I mumbled, which made Taehyung laugh.

"I get what you mean. Not everyone looks like they do the job they do. Not everyone is like our Hobi." Taehyung said and pointed to the guy with the bright smile dancing to the mysic from the boom box. "You can just look at him and see that he does something that has to do with music. He is the ship's DJ by the way. Always in a good mood. If you hear any good mysic on this ship, he is the one responsible." Tae said. "Oh, don't flatter me TaeTae. This ship wouldn't be anything without you holding it together and Ana keeping it clean." Hobi said to Tae and then to me. "Oh thank you" I blushed.