💋Prologue: Reckless Love💋

Hello loves! I know i've been missing in action and i did say that i would be uploading a Jikook Smut Oneshot but there's alot going on for me right now and my mid terms exams begin next week so i may be a little slow till exams are over.
So to make up i'm publishing the prologue for this story, though i'm not done fully writing the story yet and it will not be having regular updates just yet.

The oneshot is mostly ready, although i have no idea if it will be good enough since it's the first ever smut i've written and i keep editing it since i do not know if it's good. I will be publishing it regardless if it's good or bad though. I mean atleast i'll get to learn from the experience, that's what Yoongles says anyways.

Anyways, i hope you guys are still excited for Book Three. Thank you for your patience. I'll stop delaying your reading time now.

_

The Bangtan dorm was surprisingly quiet today, especially on a day where all seven of them were at home at the same time. This was definitely suspicious. Could it be the calm before the storm?

Hoseok laid on the comfy couch, going through the countless channels on the big smart tv.

Yoongi was sat right next to him, his notebook in his hands, scribbling yet again iconic lyrics of a future hit song for sure.

As for the other boys, well they were nowhere to be seen but all were positively in the same house, scattered around, minding their own businesses. Even so, it's so bizarre that it's a Saturday and Jin's loud gaming voice is not heard, loud music cannot be heard from Jungkook's room, Namjoon is not out and about in his workout outfit on the balcony, Taehyung is not roaming around the house after Hoseok, and Jimin, well Jimin is usually sleeping in his room or out with Jungkook, so it's not that surprising.

Hoseok was all too ready to get up and go search for the others out of boredom. He couldn't find much to do, and the tv was so damn lame, nothing to watch as usual.

Hobi groaned in annoyance, clicking the tv off. He glanced at Yoongi and the male was so concentrated, his eyebrows scrunched together as he scribbled away.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could, the doorbell rang.

Immediately beaming, he sprung up the couch. Atleast he found something to do now.

The doorbell rang again, as he made his way to get the door. Footsteps could be heard behind, perhaps someone came to get the door, thinking noone was in the living room.

"Aah." He heard someone exclaim from behind, definitely Namjoon to Hoseok's ears, perhaps realising that he'd came out in vain. Regardless, the latter plopped himself in the couch next to Yoongi instead of going back in his room.

Click!

Hoseok opened the door. On the other side stood one of the security staff of their apartment building. He stood politely infront of the door, in his uniform, an intricate bouquet of roses clad with seemingly expensive and surely delicious chocolates as decorations in his hands.

Seeing the bouquet an amused chuckle left Hoseok's lips, as he smiled politely at the male they'd gotten accustomed to.

"Hello J-hope nim!" He greeted with a smile. "Hello Yohan-ssi." Hoseok greeted back in return.

"Uh this bouquet came..-" The man, Yohan, said the familiar phrase, perhaps for the umpth time this month.

"For Jimin?" Hoseok interrupts amusedly.

Yohan nods, forwarding the bouquet to Hoseok.

Hoseok takes it, without further questioning unlike the first time they'd received an anonymous bouquet, it would be a waste of time anyways. Nobody knew who was sending these bouquets, and other times gifts. All they knew is it started almost 3 weeks ago and it was all for Jimin.