Hey Brother Pt. 2 (Alberto x Little Sister Reader)

Start from the beginning

"You see kids...mommy and daddy thought we could move somewhere nicer...and a lot safer..."He explained, which Alberto tilts his head...

"Why? I like our home!" He stated but again, he had to lie...he didn't want the kids to know about their home being destroyed and...someone else...

"Shhh...trust me...I think you'll like our new home."

Bruno sat up and looked around the sight of the surface, seeing no boats anywhere...no shadows or lights coming from above. It's the best opportunity to search.

"Stay here with your sister...I'll be back..."

So he swam up to the surface to look around the area to see no humans anywhere in sight...

Until he spotted a mini island almost a mile away from them.

"Perfecto..." He said to himself...

Soon head back down to see Alberto nuzzling little Y/n while pinning little sea flowers in her hair.

"Looks like we have found our new home..." Bruno smiled softly and held his little hand.

"Stick by me." He placed Alberto around his shoulder and held Y/n in his arms, began to swam up to the little island which seems like a normal place to stay...for now.

He rose from the water, taking a few steps up to the shore...He held onto Alberto's leg up so he wouldn't slip off his back.

Taking a closer look at the place, it looked almost peaceful...a good place for a child to swim around...and a fresh new start for a new beginning...

He even heard Alberto jumped off his back and began to wobble in the sand.

"Is this our new home daddy?"

Bruno sighed softly and nodded "yes son...this shall be our new home."

He placed Y/n down and see her wobble with her feet, Alberto ran up to her and held her hand, so she wouldn't trip.

It makes Bruno smile to see how his son accomplished as a good brother. Seeing little Y/n growing up to look so beautiful like their mother. It sheds a tear...

Bruno spotted a latter on the tower, hoping no one isn't around here, but to make sure...So he climbed up...taking a look around...the place was completely abandoned...unused tables...ripped up curtains...broken glass surrounding the floor, even some vines giving the place a touch up.

"Hmm...this place needs a clean up..."

However when he turned to see his son and daughter climb up as well...but they both looked like different person...

almost human...

"FIGLIO!!" Bruno freaked out and checked to see if it really is his children...

"D-Daddy? You look funny." He giggled and that's when Bruno looked at his own hands...their skins slowly shift into a human form.

Same goes to Y/n, she was beautiful like a princess...so much like their mother...he tries not to think about her but instead...

But then he hissed from the pain on his shoulder...losing so much blood, running down his sea clothes...he went to grab a cloth from the table and wraps it around his body...hoping his kids wouldn't witness it...he cleared his throat and faked a smile.