Lᴏᴠᴇ Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ 15

"Your boyfriend was here earlier." Oh Jinsoul sneers at her.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Really? 'Cos a Mr. Kim Taehyung came knocking at the door around midnight."

The look on Soul's face is filled with disgust and loathing. Minyoung stares at her, hurt. Why is she being so mean to me, she thinks to herself.

"I think I should go," she tells Soul.

"Yes, you should, and don't come back. Actually, get your stuff and get out, move in with your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend," she says. Soul walks up to her and slaps her across the face. All for what, because she's jealous of a friendship that no longer exists. The tears form in her eyes, but she won't give her the satisfaction. Instead, she turns her back on another lost friendship.

Minyoung goes to her room and packs her backpack, stuffing it full of toiletries and clothes and putting all her cash into her wallet, which she puts in the hidden compartment. She gets a duffel bag and puts in a pillow and blanket. deciding since there's room in the duffel, she walks into the kitchen and stuffs it full of water bottles, instant ramen, instant anything she can get her hands on, and a rechargeable cooking pad and its charger. She walks through the rest of the apartment and tries not to cry. There's still room in the duffel bug, she shoves her backpack in and zips it shut. She opens the door and gives one last glance around. Soul is in her room, probably pouting, Winnie's probably out with her boyfriend, Minjoon.

She's out of the building and starts walking wherever her feet decide to take her. She passes stores, houses, gas stations, banks, she has no idea where she's going. Her feet eventually stop in front of an abandoned school. The school isn't haunted, they just didn't have enough funds to keep it open. She walks through the main entrance doors, which are surprisingly unlocked. She walks into the staff room, which is carpeted with fluffy white carpet, that's still very white, and there's even a comfy enough looking bed for her to sleep on. She starts unpacking her stuff. Though there's no electricity, it's well-lighted since it's still daylight outside.  She puts all the cold stuff in the mini fridge and makes a mental note to buy a portable electricity port. She could just charge it at the closest convenience store. She opens the cabinets and starts placing all of her clothes and toiletries inside them. She lines her shoes up at the door and places her duffel bag in the corner.

As she finishes unpacking all her stuff and lays on the bed staring at the ceiling she hears a constant noise. Like footsteps, she gets up quickly and walks to the door, locking it and covering the doors window with her blanket. There' a knock at the door.

"Minyoung, it's Tae. I saw you walk in there. Please let me in. I'm really sorry for everything, just let me in and I'll explain everything."

She unlocks the door and throws her arms around him.