"Oh god is Luna buying more things?" Alyssa groaned, rolling her eyes at the blue haired girl.

"Yep, two bags of baby things." Brooke laughed, placing a hand on her stomach.

"I swear that girl could shop for the world." Stacy groaned playfully, shaking her head at their friend. Luna came bouncing over seconds later blushing, dragging all four girls out of the shop.

"The boy who works at that store just gave me his number." Luna groaned embarrassed and put her head in her hands, laughing. All five girls laughed loudly and shook their heads, all heading to get food.

~*~

"Thanks for lending me you're phone B, Ashton hasn't stopped ringing you by the way." Savannah smiled at Brooke and passed her the phone, rubbing her shoulder. They all continued to walk out the mall and to Luna's car to go home finally after a long day of walking.

"Yeah, no problem Sav." Brooke smiled and looked down to the device in her hands and sighed, rubbing her forehead, pushing her hair back out of her face, she unlocked her phone and went onto the call log.

8 missed calls from The Boyfriend❤️
7 messages from The Boyfriend❤️
4 voicemails from The Boyfriend❤️
2 missed calls from Mom
1 voicemail call from Mom

Brooke ignored the last two and shook her head, going through the messages from Ashton.

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Hey babe, you okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Hey, you okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Babe, I'm worried. You okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Brooke I'm serious now, you okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Brooke this is ridiculous now, answer me x

Read at 3:22pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Brooke, answer the phone.

Read at 3:22pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Answer the phone, I'm worried!

Read at 3:22pm

Brooke sighed at all the messages and shook her head, deciding to call him in a minute. Brooke had to call someone first before she dealt with the wrath of her boyfriend.

"Brooke, get in the car!" Stacy called from Luna's car, their heads poking out of the window. Brooke pressed her phone to her ear and held up her finger.

"Hold on, one minute. I just need to make a call!" Brooke called back, turning around and listening to the ringing, waiting for the person to pick up.

"Hello?" The voice rasped, a dead tone to the female's voice. Brooke cringed hearing the sound of the voice once again, it had been so long since she last saw her or even spoke to her and that was a good couple of months ago. Brooke had seen the missing person's story about her on the news but she ignored it and switched channel every time, her mother wanted her gone, so she gave her what she wanted.