Chapter 15

Luke's pov:

They look at me as if they saw a ghost

They look at me as if they saw a ghost. Did they really think no one who knows what they do would get that?

"How did Bella lose her memories from being homeless? Why does she think you're truly her parents?" That's what's important right now. I need to think of a way to take care of them AND not to hurt Bella with it.

,,That is not your business. We are NOT here to talk with you. We are here to take Bella''The father says.
Suddenly he closes the gap between us and kicks my knee with his foot.
I lost my balance and nearly fell down when I hold myself on the stair railing.

My men are getting out of the shadows and point their guns at them. "Fuck, are you stupid? You come to MY house to take MY girl and then you do that? That's not a way to ask for something. If you want something you need to ask first. I don't want to give you what you want so you should try to give me something to think would be equal to what you want." I stand up straight and ignore the pain in my knee. Not the time to look weak.

,,What do you want?'' the mother hisses.

I chuckle.
,,A life from one of you. One must die'' I say amused. I know this wish would make trouble between them.

The mother and the father looked each other in the face and seem to think.
They start whispering with each other and I can only grasp a few parts like What..not worth..go..kill...

I guess they think Bella is not worth losing each other? Now they're dead for sure. I gave a Signale to my men and they surround them. I was sure they would try to fight their way out but.. they just give up. Pretty boring. "Lock them up in the basement."
"Yes, sir." The men say in unison.

They can't be this stupid. Coming into the enemy's hohen without weapons and then giving up? They planned something and I should stop them before that happens. I need to deal with them now.

,,You'll regret this!'' The father shouts while my men try to hold him and drag him down the basement.

,,Why don't you just kidnap a new little girl? That would've been easier'' I shout quite amused back.

,,MOM? MOM!!!'' I hear suddenly from my room.
Fuck.
We were too loud.

,,MOM ARE YOU HERE?''

Fuck. "BRING THEM AWAY NOW!" I shout after my men while running up the stairs to my room. I open the door and find Bella standing right behind it.

*Slap*

Bella's POV:

I slapped him

I slapped him. I really did. I'm 100% sure it was moms voice.

Luke sighs as if he would've expected this.

,,That was my mom, wasn't it? And my dad! I heard him shouting. IT WAS THEM''

,,Bella...''

,,Don't try to hide it! I KNOW it was them!''

,,SO WHAT?'' He suddenly shouts.
"I ALREADY TOLD YOU YOU ARE MINE! So calm down and take a seat. Let's talk like civilised humans."

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down. When I open my eyes again I see look grinning down at me.

"Why. The. Fuck. Are. You. Grinning. Huh?"

How dare he grin like everything is fine? How dare he? I need to think of a way to meet my mom. Maybe my dad is here as we-

"You're parents are killers. If you can forgive them for that then you can forgive me as well."
I didn't hear him right, right? What is he talking about ?

,,What are you trying to do?! You want me to distance myself from my parents? You want me to hate them so I don't annoy you with wanting to meet them?'' I blurt out.

"No Bella, I'm just stating facts. You're parents are murderers. We only found out by accident but they're a threat to us." He sounds way too calm for my liking.

I sigh. This won't lead us to anywhere.
I know my parents. I know that they wouldn't do this kinda stuff...like killing. But I DONT know Luke. I never knew him. And I don't trust him anymore.
So it's obvious whom I trust.

I turn around and walk to the window. The last room I was in didn't have any but it's a relief that Luke room has one. Though it's locked and I can't open it, it feels good to at least know if it's day or night.

"What will happen now?" I ask and hope that he won't say what I think he will.

"They need to be taken care of."

,,What? What are you-'' I stopped talking when he slammed the door close and left the room.