"A—Are you drunk?" She says with an unusual face as she pulls away her face in front of me, I roll my eyes away as I remain holding her two wrists. Perhaps she didn't realize that she was the drunk among to both of us, this lady is truly unique when intoxicated, her actual personality comes out.

"Go into your room, just go to sleep. "I said as I let go of her left wrist and pulled her with her right wrist nearer to the visitor room where she was remaining.

"No! I want to d—drink, do you know being plastered is something to be thankful for to feel." She said when she prevented me from strolling, using everything that is in her yet she didn't stop me yet I quit strolling and I turn to her, she's whimpering like a child needing chocolates or she'll cry when she doesn't get what she wants. I shook my head at her as she frown at me before to attempting to pull away her wrist however I fixed the hold.

"Don't be naughty." I said then to beginning to walk again yet this lady is as yet moving and it's giving me trouble to take her to the visitor room, I shut my eyes as I murmurs out.

"This fucking girl."

I murmured to myself before I went to her and I pushed her against the cold white hard wall causing her to enlarge her eyes as she wheeze taking a gander at me, she was going to talk yet I pin her with my right hand alongside her head as she seems like she get back on her own senses.

"Would you be able to stop being irritating?" My inquiry as I glared at her, ideally caught to her and others would think, I'm not simply discussing her being wicked, I'm discussing her that she's irritating to everything.

"Shut up, Jungkook." She said that makes me look at her surprise, it is absolute first time hearing my name on her own lips. I feel dumbfounded and I realize she didn't intend to, she's alcoholic and can't handle her self. However, hearing my name to her is unique, she grin taking a gander at me then to strolling pass at me leaving me stunned.

"S—Sir, bye!"

Azumi POV

I woke up when I unexpectedly heard somebody sniffing, I quickly stood up and took a gander at the bed where my granddad was sitting. I can't be off-base that he wasn't the one I heard sniffing, so I got up right away and went towards him.

"Granddad, are you alright?" My inquiry I moved toward him, he quickly turn to me and I unexpectedly felt dismal when I saw him crying while at the same time holding a photograph, I sighs out and I promptly embraced him without saying anything.

"I truly miss our home, I want to return to our home, granddaughter."

He said that maybe I was abruptly in tears, his crying and bitterness were infectious 100% of the time, as though we were only one inclination. I pull away as I force a grin showing him that all is well, before I could speak I cleaned his tears off his cheeks.

"Relax, granddad. I'll deal with it, I'll clear a path for us to return home immediately." I said yet he shook his head, before my tears could stream I embraced him once more. I don't have the foggiest idea why it's so difficult like this, I additionally couldn't say whether I merit it, I don't have any idea what my issue is. I had the option to complete my examinations yet what am I doing here, I previously anticipated that my occupation should be great separated from being an espresso producer however everything appears to be wrong on me.

I shut my eyes as keep going tears drop on my cheeks down, I began to murmuring a melody name, 'Still with you' letting myself to allow him to quiet down at minimum. That tune, I don't have the foggiest idea what it implies, however I truly like the tune, verses, sound, it's compelling, especially the voice.

I previously cleaned my tears on my two cheeks as I felt as though my granddad had quieted down, I gradually separated from his hug and I quickly saw that he was sleeping yet at the same time holding the photograph of both of us where the spot is in our bother single house.