My eyes stare at my face in the reflection, a smile covering my lips as I nod and lean down to grab the black silk dressing robe I had purchased along with this perfect set.

I drape it over my arms and tie it up in the middle, giving my hair one quick ruffle before nodding. My hand presses to the door handle before standing in between the hinges, I could see Kassian toss and turn. He grunts and I couldn't help but smile.

His hand slams down onto the spot where I should be sleeping, he cracks his eyes open and frowns. "Ughh, Cleo," his deep sleepy voice made my pussy throb. "Come back to bed."

I smirk to myself and find my hands wandering down to the tie that was keeping my robe together. "Or..." I trail off as Kassian sits up partially, rubbing his eyes. "You could look at this."

Kassian's eyes open, a clear look of shock covering his face. I push off of the door hinge and untie the robe, letting the silky material fall to the floor effortlessly. His eyes take one glance at the lingerie, his mouth falling open in the process.

It was like I could almost see a little bit of dribble forming in the corner of his mouth as I took two confident steps towards him.

"Holy fucking shit, Cleo," he exhales in awe.

His eyes float from my chest down to my abdomen then to my thighs before doing it all again.

My feet stop merely inches from the bed, Kassian still unable to take his eyes off me. "I want you to fuck me and mark me whilst I am coming," I demand with a soft smirk.

Kassian practically leaps off the bed, grabbing me by the waist and pulling my body into his. His eyes had now turned to a shade of darkness I had never seen and I had seen him horny.

Without another word he throws me down onto the bed unexpectedly, earning a small shriek from my throat. He kneels above me, my eyes glancing up at his whilst he pulls my legs closer to his body.

"Mmmm," he hums in approval as his eyes roam my stomach before looking down to the stockings. "You are a fucking sight Cleo."

I smile and close my eyes as Kassian dips his head down to my stomach, peppering kisses along my warm skin. "Then show me how much of a sight I am," I say breathlessly, arching my back off the bed so Kassian can dip lower.

His teeth gently nip at the skin around my thong, then down to my thighs where my skin was covered by my socks. He presses his hands to my legs and pushes them back to the bed, lowering his lips to kiss my core outside of my thong.

I whimper pathetically, wetness building up between my legs already. Anticipation was destroying me, I needed his fingers, tongue, cock, just something in me now before I exploded.

"Kass," I moan out, he slowly trails his lips back up through my midriff and on my sternum. My eyes peek up at him as he levels his nose with mine, our lips just about grazing.

He smiles before collapsing his lips down onto mine with full force, I grunt and close my eyes. Winding my arms around the back of his neck and pulling his body between my legs.

At first the kiss is soft but it soon turns heated as I moan into his mouth, Kassian's chest vibrates and he slides his fingers into the back of my hair and pulls tightly. His teeth claim my bottom lip and he continues to devour my tongue with his.

His scent covered every inch of me and I wanted everyone to know that I was his, without a doubt.

"You want me to mark you, huh?" He growls possessively against my mouth.

I struggle to release a hum from my throat, obviously too distracted.

"You want everyone to know that you are mine?"