✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 32

Start from the beginning

Takemitchi " Told you so!" He shrugged his shoulders.

Mikey " Lets follow them "

Takemitchi " waut what—-" he grabs mitchys hand and rush out the store following them.

moving to the side of the mall, a man with a large scar in his eyes, is hanging out with two guys

Benkei " this new flavored cake taste delicious, I should buy one for Leo, she would definitely love this "

Takeomi " Look what that Cat has done to you, making you. Turn also a slave to the cakes. She's a very bad influence"

Waka " Oh stop kiddin Takeomi, your just still scared of her, and the story about her eating cakes dont you " he teased and takeomi gulp remembering what benkei told them about the history of Leo with her cakes.

Benkei " Aww dont tell me your traumatized by eating cake now are you? HAHAHAHAH."

Takeomi " Tsk shit up, well how are them anyway havent heard of them since Luna was shot."

Waka " speaking of them, Looks like koko finally have the courage to ask her out " he pointed at the holding hands couple well not an all couple yet.

Benkei " Now thats a man!"

Takeomi " Haizz shin, are you happy for them?"

Benkei " HAHAHAHAHH " benkei laugh hard that caught all the the people's attention.

Takeomi " oyy stop embarrassing us "

Waka " HAHAHHA"

Takeomi " Not you too"

Benkei " They have followers " he said laughing again and takeomi look and saw Takemitchi and Mikey together following them in secret.

Takeomi " Mikey? Mitchy?.... What on earth are they doin, bancha idiots!"

Benkei " lets follow them too"

Takeomi was about to protest but it was to late cause they already left. And what piss him off more is that, they left without paying that leave Takeomi to pay instead ' im goin to kill those two' he thought. And followed behind them.

Benkei and waka snick on behind mikey and mitchy and they dint even notice them, from how much they look at the couple.

Benkei " why are you spying on them?"

Takemichi " AHHH—-" he was about to scream in fright but was block from waka.

Waka " shhh dont blow our cover now."

Luna " Koko did you heard that, I think I just heard Mitchy scream? "

Koko " Your lil bro? Hmm I dint seem to hear anything "

Akane " kyaaahhh" akane scream when she saw koko holding Lunas hand. And Inupi looks at the way and saw them that mad him hissed mad. " inupi look you better on up your game, koko's practically beating you right now"

Inupi " His cheating that is"

Akane " Lets follow them,"

( Author : Lets just think that akane is the same age as Takeomi and the others and, when you read down below, when I write this part I listen to ' Like a love song ' slowed and reverse only the chorus thought, try it if you want hehe)

they silently followed them, when they bump with Mitchy and the guys. well Akane bump into benkei and she was about to fall, but benkei catch her waist and uncounsiosly closing her body to him and akane grab his arm. The people around look at them in awe like they where in a fairy tail. Beauty and the beast.