Fights and Confessions

Cyrus' POV

After the lesson, I pack my books up and stand up. "You're... ahem... your bra is noticeable," Draco whispers nervously. 

I look down and look back up "Stop noticing." I shrug and walk away. I walk into Herbology. And stand up by Tracey and Pansy. Like old times. 

I wait and talk to Tracey and Pansy catching up whilst waiting for class to start. Once class starts we stop talking and listen. 

After herbology, I leave for Transfiguration. I decide to sit next to my old friend Blaise, we chat for a little while even through class, but then we test the spells.

"Draco kissed you, huh?" He mentions I blush a little and nod "No big deal, one-time thing" I whisper "You say that a lot"

"This time I mean it" he scoffs "whatever"

I walk with Candice and Fleur to the courtyard. 

I see Jasper and his goons outside waiting for me. With his horribly disfigured smile. (It made me want to rip my eyes out and throw them into the forbidden forest) "What did you see in him again?" Fleur asks. 

I turn to her. "Bitch, does it look like I know? I'm not 14 anymore!" 

"Calm down." Fleur widens her eyes. "Your eyes are blood red again." She assures me. "Thanks, I'm going to need them like that." I walk away from Candice and Fleur. 

Jasper walks up to me like he's trying to hit on me. I stand there, waiting for more and more people to watch. "Are you ready princess?" 

"Awe, princess, how cute. I didn't think I was you though." I smile. "And is your Headmistress going to be ok with this?" 

"She knows I don't get along with some people, rather, I don't get along with most people, and she thinks fighting is just better for the Triwizard Tournament."

I walk up to him and whisper into his ear; "I'll go easy... If I want to play nice." Jasper pushes me back and my eyes burn red. 

"Fight!" Fred Weasley said. "Kick his arse!" George Weasley yells. "What are the rules?" I smile. "No wands." Jasper drops his wand. I drop my wand after him. He tries to throw a punch but I catch it, and I kick him in the stomach. "Come on princess!" I yell and he pushes me down to the ground and kicks my head. 

I hold my head. As my blood boils. I jump up landing on my four white fluffy paws. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!" Jasper screeches. Quite a fast change in moods. I growl at him.

"AGH!" He starts running away from me as I run at him. He runs as far as the Weeping Willow and I turn back human. "Have fun, Jasper." I smile while waving and he looks at me with curiosity filling his eyes. 

Before he could say anything the Weeping Willow wipes him off his feet. I walk back to the courtyard with a dirty white tee, a huge bruise that's bleeding on my head, and a few scrapes on my legs and arms. Nothing too serious. 

Can't say the same for Jasper. I pick up my wand and everyone watches me walk into the castle. Nobody shouts, screams, gasps or says anything. It is completely silent other than a few birds chirping.

In Charms class, everyone just stares at me.

In Defense of the Dark Arts, everyone tries fighting for the seat next to me. Draco got the seat.

At lunch, Nobody bothered talking about me being an animagus. Just went on about the tournament.

In Divination, Fleur and Draco sat next to me. People still staring.