Letters and Secrets

Cyrus' POV

Kathryn and Lydia wanted to do something in the gardens, I wasn't too excited, after all, I hate gardens. 

"What are we doing here, Kat?" I groan trudging behind them loosely

"your dad is Sirius Black, he's an Animagus. Maybe your one too" Lydia answers me following with a wink.

"Oh, you two gits! I am not some wolf. I'm just an ordinary witch, I'll see you both later" beginning to walk away Kathryn pulls me back, 

"No way! You are more powerful than any witch/wizard I've seen or met. You have to be more than just an ordinary witch"

I look at her grip on my wrist, through gritted teeth; "Yeah, more powerful than you. I suggest you loosen the grip before I do something you'll regret" 

Hesitating Kat looks between me and my wrist before she tightens her hand almost hurting my wrist "I dare you to" is all Kat challenges.

With that, I grab my wand from my skirt, doing so I'm blasted into the air by one of my mum's spells I could tell it was my mother's spell, anger sources through my veins.

"Whatever you do, don't mention this to anyone besides your parents and I suppose your friends who forced it out of you" Madame lectures me as we walk down the looooong hallway.

"Madame, if you could let me explain-"

"No. It is out now, we must train you to have control. We'll continue this conversation tomorrow. For now, get rest" leaving me at my dorm door, I give her the finger behind her back and slam my door shut.

"Should I come back?" Felix asks me, "no, but I have a secret I need to tell you"

"Ok, I'm all ears, Cy'"

"Before I do so," I walk up to him, grab his shirt with one hand "if you tell another soul, I will murder you myself. Like mother like daughter, right?"

Gulping he nods furiously, "I forgot how strong you were...and scary" I sit down on the edge of my bed, and he does the same.

Nymphadora' POV

"Remus!" shouting for my husband when opening his room at Hogwarts he turns to me probably confused as to why I am here, "Her headmistress wrote to me, I think you should read it too" Handing him a nicely written letter Remus opens it.

He mumbles what is written in the letter and his eyes grow wide "Should we tell Sirius? This is urgent"

"I agree, but think about how Cyrus would feel. She hates him more than she hates Draco, need me to remind you how much she hates Draco?"

"No need, but this is something we also might need to tell... her."

"No way, Remus she must remain in the dark. We can't let this unravel all the secrets we keep from her."

"Then what shall we do?"

"We tell Madame Maxime to take important action and declare her to keep close eyes on our baby"

"If Cyrus finds out we knew all along she will be lost to us forever. She already can't feel our love, us keeping secrets out of love will be an amateur move"

"Then, Remus, we tell Cyrus we knew. No other secret needs to be told" I set my hands on his shoulders and pull him into a hug "I hate to say it but the Blacks need to be in the dark for a while"

Sorry, this is a super short chapter but I'm running out of ideas...kind of. Also, sorry I've been gone, life hits hard lately but I'm back and should be posting every day or every other day.

I'm also thinking of bringing more books to my page, I'm reading all kinds of Fics and I think I should spread my writing skills out.