Great Way of Starting The Day

I wake up and unbraided my hair, the curls are neat and clean. I put my hair in a high ponytail. (My hair is now longer, almost past my bootayy.) 

In a ponytail, It's back to mid-back length. I put some neutral eyeshadow on and mascara, I pull out some side hairs, they dangle curled. 

I put on my Purple bra that has little sunflowers on them along with my white collared shirt with a light blue tie, I tuck my shirt in my black skirt, I put on Black tube socks and white flats. I fold my sleeves up.

I walk to meet Candice and Fleur in a hall. "Oh my god, you look so good." Candice compliments. "You're going to drive Draco crazy! You have the classes you had before you came back to the academy right?" Fleur asks. 

"Uh, yes, yes I do. But that's not the reason I'm so nervous! We sit at the Slytherin table." I say biting my lip. 

"Also, I can see the purple bra with yellow sunflowers a mile away." Lydia walks up. 

"WHAT!" I look down. "I don't have time to change!" 

"Lydia is joking." Candice rubs my shoulder. "Can we just go eat," I ask. 

"Yes, my lil' foodie." Fleur grabs my hand. We run to breakfast. Once I enter the great hall boys look over in awe, I smirk and wink at Marcus. I see Draco eating and I stop. 

Fleur notices and whispers in my ear, "Try to at least talk to him, maybe eat his eggs or something." Fleur walks off with Candice and Lydia. 

I take a deep breath, walk over to Draco the way I did when I had my first kiss with him. I lean my arm on his shoulder and I take his apple. "Mmm, An apple sounds so good right now. Thanks for sharing." I take a bite and he stands up. I walk backward. We are about a foot away from each other.

"I offered an apple yesterday, the offer is off the table." Draco uses that smug voice I ended up missing. I look at the apple, then I look back at him. 

"But, what's the point of being offered? When you can just take it." I bite the apple again. "Give me my apple, Cyrus." 

"That's not very gentleman-like." 

"That's not very ladylike." I smile. "When did I ever say I was a proper lady?" I take another bite of the apple. He launches for the apple and I jerk back. "Deja vu?" I whisper, hoping he heard me. 

He walks close to me, He's now about 5 '9-5 '10. "Yeah, does this give you deja vu?" He whispers inches away from my face. "What are you talking about?" I whisper, my voice almost shaking.

 I'm most likely as red as a tomato or even worse. "This." he grabs my arms and puts my hands on his face, and he leans in and kisses me.

"Oh my gosh, they're kissing!" I hear Candice yell making everyone turn their heads and watch. He chuckles but continues to kiss me. His lips are as cool as peppermint but as sweet as cauldron cakes. 

He wraps his arm around my back and his other hand is on my face, my hands slip away from his face and I put my arms around his neck making sure I don't drop the apple. His cologne is the same citrusy sweet apple smell, making him smell super yummy... Wait! I did not just say that! 

I let go of the kiss. He raises an eyebrow and I put my hands over my eyes. "Dear Salazar, why did I call him yummy! If He heard me, he'd make fun of m-" I gasp and lift my head away from my hands.

I look at Draco and his face is as red as mine. "Oh, dear SALAZAR!" I think of a way to get out of this TeRriBLy strange silence and staring contest so I look past him and I shyly smile. 

"H-Hey Dumbledore." Draco looks behind him and I sprint for it. "Cyrus?" Draco calls for me behind me. I run to the bathroom and lock myself in an empty stall (WhAt An iCoN I aM) 

"I'm staying here for the rest of my life," I whisper to myself. "No you're not." a voice says.

I unlock the stall and hug the person. "I missed you!" Pansy whimpers. "I missed you more!" I whisper. "That's not humanly possible." I let go of the hug. 

"Who kissed who this time? I heard people talking about it." 

"I said 'Deja Vu, because I took this apple from him and I began eating, then he lifted my hands to his face and kissed me," I explain. Her mouth drops. 

"What?" I widened my eyes. "Why the hell are you in here and not with the man you just kissed!?" She yells at me. I gulp. "I called him 'yummy' and I ran for it."

Her eyes narrow. So I decided to check my fake watch. "Look at this! I have potions! BYE,'' I run to potions. (I seem to be an expert at running from my problems.) I walk into potions trying to hide my bright purple bra. 

Then I bump into someone, but being the person I am, "Watch it!" 

"Why darling? Afraid I'll slip a love potion on something of yours?" I smirk, "No... Because I don't need an allergic reaction from idiotic gits that use their dead daddy's money to get into sports and special classes." 

"Oh, you little bi-'' Jasper comes towards me. "Hey, Woah break it up. break it up." Cedric gets in front of Jasper protecting me. 

"You need a boyfriend to protect you now? What happened to that big baddie Slytherin Cyrus?" Jasper teases.

I push Cedric out of the way he leans into a table. "You. Me. Courtyard. Our first break. We'll see who's the 'big baddie' now. After all these years." I challenge "You're on, Cyrus." He walks away. 

Candice walks up to me. "You've got to be kidding me!" Candice shouts. "He's strong. I saw him working out yesterday night." Cedric shouts. They both continue shouting at me and I finally crack a smile. 

Their faces turn worried or surprised. "You guys would be a cute couple." they both turned to each other and blushed. I walk back to a table-up front in the class.

I wait for class to start, and my random partner sits by me. I look over. And I blush. I squint my eyes. His gray eyes sparkled. "What happened in the great hall? Today was a gr-" I cut Draco off. 

"A one-time thing," I whisper. "You won't want anything to do with me after this 'fight' or the Tournament." I look back upfront. And Snape starts the lesson. "Fight?" He whispers. "Courtyard after Transfiguration."