Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Pansys' POV

As we arrive at the Castle, I watch the girl come back into the compartment with her robes on, I watch her put her ferret in its cage and she grabs her trunk and a bag. She walks out of the compartment off the train. I walk over to where I sat next to Draco and Blaise and grab my trunk. I walk off the train and Draco is waiting for me to hear what else happened. We walk in silence to the stock room so he can put down his trunk and his owl, I put down my cat and my trunk. I walk to Draco.

"So?" Draco finally speaks.

"She said she's more dangerous than I, her mom was a great Slytherin, but her father was a Gryffindor. She doesn't like Potter, Granger, or the Weasley's. She like- no sorry it seems she loves Cauldron Cakes. Her pet is a ferret. She's very mysterious. I'm anxious to know what exactly she is and who she is." I explain.

"She still hasn't told you her name?" Draco asks.

"No..."

"That is a bit...odd."

"Duh! Draco this girl is super cold and mysteriously strange. She gives off these vibes you'll never feel ever."

"Hmm."

We walk into the Great Hall, the girl on the train is nowhere to be seen. I sit down at the Slytherin table, by Draco. Blaise was across from me. After the 1st Years have finally been sorted. Dumbledor smiles, he announces;

"We also have a very special student joining us, she's in her 4th year. Don't judge her from her mother's reputation. She's very much gifted and powerful. Please welcome our very own, Cyrus Lestrange."

Draco, Blaise, and I share a shocking look, she is a Lestrange!

Cyrus' POV

"Cyrus Lestrange!" Dumbledor announces. I push the big doors into the hall open, everyone stares at me. I look over at the Slytherin table and I see that girl Pansy, she's quite shocked. I smirk devilishly. I walk to the sorting hat, I sit down on the stool. A professor named McGonagall put the brown old looking hat on my head.

"Mmm, another Lestrange, your mother did shocking things and so will you...I know where to put you...SLYTHERIN!" I smile barley and walk towards the Slytherin table, while walking to the table I look over at the Gryffindor table, Harry, Hermione, and Ronald look at me with sad eyes. It makes me feel sick.

"Over here!" Pansy shouts, waving for me to walk to her.

I sit between her and that blond boy from the alley. I pick out a salad and a green apple, I fill my goblet full of water and drink some of it.

"Lestrange. Bellatrix is your mom?" the blond-haired boy asks suddenly. I look at him with cursing eyes.

"Do you have a problem?"

"N-No, I was just asking?" He looks frightened.

"Some boy you are, scared of a girl you don't know."

He grabs my neck and pulls my face closer to him. "Who said I was afraid of you?" He whispers only for me to hear him.

"I did." I whisper back. A smile nowhere to be seen. I grab his hand off my neck and look down at it. His veins pop out in a way girls would go crazy over. I fling his hand away almost knocking him off the bench. "Seems as you aren't so strong." I say hasher.

~ Alsooo, Bellatrix and Sirius aren't related in this. Same with Narcissa. Bellatrix is an only child, BORN a Lestrange. ~

"I'll show you strong." He threatens.