This whole thing smelled disaster from the very starting second.

Without thinking twice you rushed to your room, threw on a hoodie and joggers. You went to the door , keys in hand, wore a pair or comfortable shoes and quickly turned around and got out of the apartment, locking the door behind you. You hurriedly got on the streets and started speed walking on the sidewalk. The main streets were mostly empty as it was still early.

You forgot to take your phone with you but it wouldn't be of any use anyways. You didn't remember the way to the class E hill but it's a hill and pretty nicely visible from the distance, so you just turned any left or right which might get you closer to it.

....

Karma was bored out of his mind at his house. He was laying on the bed in his room with his DS and PlayStation spread out, already used and forgotten by the redhead. He closed his eyes and sat up, mumbling "cyanide huh..."

Without a word he went out of his room making a B-line to the kitchen, not bothering to spare a glance to his father who was in the living room going through some files and documents.

Opening the refrigerator door, karma's eyes narrowed and closed it a little harshly, clicking his tongue. The only thing he likes the most and was craving for right now was not there. "Seriously, now I have to go out just for that".

He went to the main door and started putting on his shoes to head to a nearby convenient store. His dad finally looked up, are you going somewhere lad?"

Karma groaned, "I've told you not to call me that, makes me sound like a kid"

"But you are a kid for me my boy", said his father sipping his coffee.

Grumbling under his breath, karma left announcing that he will return late, leaving his father lightly chuckling to himself followed by loud coughs. Poor guy forgot he was drinking something and choked on it. "Dear oh my that boy, as mother as son", he chuckled soon regretting it as a fit of coughs followed...again.

"Seriously that old man" karma sighed as he walked.

He was up all night coming up with theories about you with no sleep. You were different, that much was clear in his mind. Moreover, no matter how old he gets for some reason his father refused to treat him like grown up. That alone annoyed him to no extent. Because of him he couldn't let anyone meet him. Thankfully just a week more and he will leave for one of the many business trips.

His mother was away visiting her parents now that she had some free time. At Least his mother had a sense of responsibility unlike someone he knew.

"Akhoo '', a sneeze echoed in the large empty hall, "aww my boy must be thinking about me, so caring", the old man sighed with a smile and continued with his work.

Entering the store, he went straight to the beverage section and picked out some packed strawberry milk and strawberry pastry and went to the cashier. It was a young girl, maybe working part time, as soon as their eyes met pink dusted her cheeks and she shyly tugged a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Noticing her behaviour Karma just rolled his eyes, "I am in a hurry here, so why don't you do what you're supposed to do faster", he spoke in a cold and stirn tone. The cashier quickly scanned the products and gave the contents in a carry bag with the bill. Done with the payment he left the store and just wanted to laze the day off in his room.

That mind set of his quickly changed when he saw you walking down the streets a bit faster than normal pace.

He raised an eyebrow and decided to tail you. Like a switch flick in his head, all his boredom turned into curiosity and mischief and less than a second.