Blue x Male! Reader

(Our first request! Huzzah!)
(Also small thing, I've always seen it as Red is Red, Blue is the Gary lookalike, and Green is the girl!)
Requested by the lovely corvid, @suchprettyflowers!~

(Btw for those that are struggling with sexuality, you are still valid! Discovering yourself is a journey!)

Region: Kanto (Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, LeafGreen, Let's Go! Pikachu, Let's Go! Eevee)

~ Journey ~

You were walking back to Pallet Town with Blue, who had just got done battling trainers at the Viridian City Gym for the day.
Blue let out an exasperated sigh, looking like he was only just now relaxing for the day.
"Are you alright, Blue?" You asked, stuffing your hands in your pockets as your tilted your head at him.
"Hm? Ah, I guess...?" He shrugged, mulling the words over in his head, "It's just a lot of girls keeping trying to ask me out and I dunno how to feel about it? Like, it's... it's nice to think they would want to go out with me, but it just doesn't feel like a thing I'd do?"
You nodded along, smiling a bit. "I get that. Maybe you're not into girls, or maybe you're not into getting into relationships? All that matters is that you try to figure out what you are into and who you are. That's a journey in itself."
You began to walk ahead, not yet noticing Blue had trailed behind.
"Hey (Y/n)?"
You perked up, glancing behind you. "Yeah Blue?"
He reached up, scratching the back of his head with a shy grin. "So I uh... I've liked you... f-for a while... D-Do you think you'd like to go out with me this weekend...?"
You smiled at him, seeing how he avoided your gaze, seemingly more interested with a pebble on the ground.
"I'd love to Blue!" You cheered, giving him a closed eye smile, "Now c'mon, it's getting late and we need to get home for dinner before our moms send a search party."
Blue let out a laugh, nodding and walking along with you, finally looking fully relaxed.