Here, it's in the trunk Lauren said as she passed him her keys.

We kind of glanced at each other then I went back to eating my food. I haven't seen him since that day a few months ago when he pulled up to the motel. He'd randomly say little smart remarks to me on instagram but that was about it.

Once he grabbed the keys he walked back out the restaurant.

I'll be right back, I need to go to the restroom Lauren told me getting up, grab my keys from Legend when he brings them back.

Ok.

A few moments later Legend came back over to where we were sitting at.

Where she go?

To the restroom, she told me to get the keys from you.

I'll give them to her myself he told me picking up a fork and taking a shrimp off my plate.

What you think I'm going to do steal them? And why would you just dig into my plate like that?

I don't know what you might do, but if a mf give me something imma be the same person who return it. I don't do middle man shìt because then if something happens I'm the mf it's gone fall back on. And it was one shrimp chill yo ass out.

It's not that serious but whatever, and still that was rude.

Hope shut up.

I was about to cut into him but Lauren walked back up.

You got it?

Yea,

He went into his pocket and grabbed a hundred dollar bill then sat it on the table, y'all food on me since mfs tripping about a shrimp, hit my line when you finished with petty patty he told Lauren then turned around and left.

What's that all about she asked looking at me with a raised brow.

Nothing, I don't like that damn boy.

Why not?

He just so damn rude and always looking down on somebody, his ass thought I was a prostitute because I was living in a motel.

Lauren started laughing like I told a joke and now I was confused as to what was so funny.

Really Lauren?

Girl my bad but that nigga is crazy, not a prostitute.

Exactly.

He's really a good person though Hope, He just crazy like his damn mama. Once you get to know him you'll see that he doesn't mean any harm he's just blunt as hell. You just gotta be on what he on.

What you mean be on what he on?

If he being rude to you, then you gotta be rude back, don't be afraid to talk yo shit cause that's what his ass gone do. If it's one thing he hates that's a weak pushover.

Noted I told her.

You finish because I'm full as hell.

Yea me too, now I need a good nap before I have to get ready for work later.

Ok, let's go then.

Later that night

It was a Friday night and the club was packed as usual, all that meant was good tips for me.

Hey Andy I said speaking to the main bartender that worked the bar.

Omg I'm so happy to see you, it's only 11 and it's already crazy in here.