"We had survived a Shadowwolf," Jimin shrugged.

"There might be creatures in the depths way more dangerous," Yoongi sighed. "Besides if Taehyung will come here on the eclipse night he will be prepared."

"So what do you propose?" Hoseok became impatient. "I can bring a few thousands of my soldiers here including equipment."

"We don't need a war," Yoongi seemed calm observing the map.

"Is there any other way to open the tomb?" Jimin raised his voice, as starting an open battle might really be the last thing they needed.

"I rather not take that other way," Yoongi caught their eyes. "Hoseok call over your soldiers, we will meet Taehyung there during the eclipse."

Cold shivers raising all along Jimin's spine his gaze falling on Jungkook. Maybe they should make up before the battle.

"Great, finally I can do something to kick that asshole," Hoseok closed his fists. "He will give back my mate."

"I will see who else we can find to fight on our side," muttered Yoongi.

Everyone nodded, Hoseok and Yoongi walking out so it was just them left here so suddenly. Jungkook turned but Jimin cleared his throat.

"Jungkook, I think we should talk."

"About?" The alpha send him an irritated gaze.

"Us," Jimin blushed.

Jungkook took a loud breath in.

"Please, let us work it out. How about we change then go somewhere, I'm inviting."

Jungkook crossed his arms watching him considering it deeply and Jimin was short on his breath.

"Ok," he muttered.

"Great, so meet me in the garage in half an hour. I will just leave food for the foxes."

"Don't let them bite you," Jungkook looked at his wounded hands when Jimin blushed hard.

"They can't do anything against."

"But feeding them on your blood is the worst option," there was something indecipherable in Jungkook's eyes so Jimin shivered.

"I know," he whispered afraid that his alpha has noticed so easily.

" Jimin, dress up nicely, I will feed them."

Jimin nodded unable to oppose watching Jungkook leaving the room his eyes falling on the map. What other way did Yoongi know and how scary was it he didn't want to even talk about it.

The moment the garage door opened the foxes lifted their heads over the bowl of blood they were drinking from, Jimin's heartbeat uneven, but Jungkook was standing above the animals holding a half empty bag.

"I have had that delivered from the local hospital," he muttered.

Jimin nodded unsure what to say, so he only stopped at the motorbike.

"I'll lock that up for their tomorrow meal, will be right back," the alpha sprinted outside so Jimin sat on the motorbike taking the helmet.

"Avi, Ju, you're staying here," he whispered to the foxes that ran his way definitely lured in by his scent.

"I didn't know they had names," Jungkook came back locking the garage door firmly. "Are we keeping them as pets?"

"No, they're too dangerous. We will just give them shelter until they're big enough to deal on their own, then we're bringing them back to that passageway."

"Maybe you could teach moon foxes to feed themselves on other things than blood," Jungkook chuckled looking how one of the fox babies nuzzled his head to his boots. "They're cute actually."

"I have told you," Jimin was insecure about this trip, but in two days they will be out there risking their lives again during the moon eclipse, so until then he needed to make up with his alpha.

"You kids are staying here, basket," Jungkook raised his voice and both foxes sprinted back to their living place. "Good so," the alpha grinned climbing on the motorbike to put the helmet on. Jimin's body glowing up when he wrapped his arms around him. Soon his belly will grow so big that Jungkook will feel it out being so close.

I'm so doomed, he whispered in his head hearing the machine starting with a loud howl so the foxes escaped hiding underneath the nearest car.

Thank you so much for your lovely support. What do you think about the plan to break into the tomb before Taehyung? What about Jimin's proposal to make up?

Much <3