Tattoos and tears

Johnlock and Raven Holmes oneshot
Just some context :
Father - John
Dad - Sherlock
Alyssa - Ravens Girlfriend ( in some other one shots Alyssa is Mycroft's daughter but in this one she isn't because I couldn't think of a name)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven was bored. She had just turned 18 yet her life was boring. She didn't like going out and much rather spend nights watching films cuddling with her girlfriend however she wanted to do something impulsive. The daughter of Sherlock Holmes wanted a tattoo. So that's what she did. She finally got out of bed, got changed into her jeans and shirt and went to her friends tattoo shop.

After walking for about 10 minutes Raven had arrived at quills and inks. "Hey Astid" Raven said walking into the shop. Astrid turned and around and quickly walked over to greet Raven. "Hi Raven Are you finally going to get the tattoos you've been speaking about for weeks?" Astrid replied smiling. Raven nodded and showed some designs she would like. After 15 minutes of filling out forms and finalising designs Astrid began tattooing Ravens first tattoos. It was 2 little bees behind her ear. "Ok I get this is meant to hurt but these bees are stinging like hell." Raven said making Astrid smile. "Does your dad and father know your getting these?"
They was a moment of silence. "I'm guessing not then." Astrid laughed. "No they don't, It was kind of an impulse thing and there both working on a case anyway."

Time went on and Raven ended up with a total of 4 tattoos, the bee one behind her ear, a small violin on her left wrist, and butterfly on her right arm and the Latin phrase "ad infintum" meaning to infinity written down her spine. "You have a high pain tolerance Raven." Astrid said whilst packing up all the inks. Raven smiled at her new tattoos. "My dad is Sherlock Holmes so I guess I get it from him."
After paying Raven bid farewell to Astrid and walked back to 221B Baker Street.

Walking into the living room she saw her parents cuddled up on sofa and heard her dad annoying her father. "To say your both grown adults you sure don't act like it." Raven said placing her bag down and hanging her coat up. John and Sherlock turned around and smiled. "Nice to see you to Raven." John replied laughing. Raven jumped onto the sofa in between both of them stopping them from cuddling. "That was mean." Sherlock said in his whiny voice.
"I'm sure you can go without hugging father for 5 minutes Dad. Anyway how was your case?" Sherlock eyes lit up when Raven asked about the case. "It was alright, I solved it within two hours. It was a simple murder staged as a suicide. What suicidal person would go to the effort of stabbing them selves in the Chest and hanging them selves in the wardrobe." Sherlock replied before staring at Raven.

"Something is different with you." Sherlock said still staring questionably at his daughter. "I don't know what your on about dad." Raven responded picking up a biscuit of the table and dipping it in Johns tea. John also started staring at his daughter. "Ok both of you are creeping me out." Raven responded slowly shifting away from them. "You've changed. Something about you is different now what is it...?" Sherlock asked still trying to study Raven. "Have you got a new piercing?" John asked staring at Ravens industrial piercing. "No I got that done ages ago. I'm bored of you taking ages to figure it out so I'm going to tell you."

Raven moved her brown, wavy hair from over her ear revealing two little bees. They was a moment of silence before Raven looked over. John looked like he just saw a dead body and Sherlocks eyes had started to water. "Dad what's up. Your about to cry." Sherlock smiled a small appreciative smile. "You got a bee tattoo." Sherlock could hardly put together the sentence before he started crying happy tears. Raven got them because bees were something that helped him get through his addiction and self harm. "Yep." Raven said hugging her dad. "There beautiful Raven." John said smiling. "I got some others aswell." Raven stated whilst taking her Jacket off to reveal her arms and wrists. "You got a violin aswell!" Sherlock said practically jumping up and down looking at Ravens wrist . John looked over at her right arm. "Didn't your girlfriend draw that butterfly?"
"Yes I did." A voice said making everyone turn to look at the door. "Alyssaaaaa" Raven said making Alyssa smile.  "Hey Raven." Alyssa Said whilst walking to hug Raven from behind. "Mrs Hudson let me in by the way, I'm not some random stalker who just enters peoples houses" Alyssa reassured making everyone laugh. "Honestly your practically family now so you can just turn up when you want" John said whilst grabbing his and Sherlocks cups and talking them back into the kitchen. "You actually got the butterfly I drew tattoos on your arm?" Raven turned around so she was facing her girlfriend. "No I just drew it on In pen. Ofcourse I got them tattood you donut." Raven laughed. "Well I think it's beautiful. Maybe because I drew it but that's not the point here." Sherlock laughed at Alyssas response and wiped his eyes.
"I love you Raven." Sherlock said with a smile.
"I love you to Dad now stop crying please." Raven said hugging her dad.
Sherlock laughed and went to go see what his Johnny Boi was doing.

Raven showed Alyssa her other tattoos include the one on her spine. "I love them all." Alyssa said kissing her girlfriend on the cheek.
They spent the rest of the day watching more films and most of that time Alyssa had to tell Raven to stop scratching her tattoos. "They are annoying me lyssa I can't help it" Raven said continuing to scratch her arm. "Your making your arm red, your going to mess the tattoos up if you don't stop." Alyssa replied taking Ravens hand in hers to stop her from scratching of her skin. "I don't like you sometimes" Raven replied putting her head on Alyssa's shoulder. "You know you love me really." Alyssa states making Raven smile. "Yes. Yes I do."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N Here's some references for Ravens tattoos other than the one on her spine. All of them are from Pinterest or google :)

 All of them are from Pinterest or google :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Sherlock gets emotional easy when it comes to bees and violins.  Anyway I will probably do another part to this where John gets a tattoo or something.
Thanks for reading :)
-LB