The Devil's Angel

(A/N : This is an alternate universe where Sherlock is the Devil and John is an Angel but it's still Johnlock.)

The Devil just tortured yet another boring, tedious but not so innocent soul. The individual who was particularly interesting for the Devil goes by the name Moriaty. He was sent to Hell for the reason that he couldn't keep in control of his life depending addiction to murdering people. His most recent and final victim was killed by the "Poisoners Poison" also known as Thallium Sulphate. He placed the colourless, odourless and tasteless substance into his ex boyfriend's morning coffee and watched the slow yet brutally lethal drug shut down every little glimpse of life. His body eventually was colder than the surrounding environment, his fingernails were scarlet purple, his skin was a greenish blue and the room he lay dead in held a pervasive stench of rotting meat. The body had been found a week later however Moriaty was already dead.

Sherlock didn't mind torturing souls however he fount it quite boring. He observed the other workers in Hell and even studied some of the Angels. Sherlock however only cared for one Angel, John Watson.

They had been together for a year and most people knew but frowned upon on it due to him being the Devil and John being an Angel. It didn't stop them from loving each other.

Sherlock and John lived in a small house inbetween Heaven and Hell. It was both there days off from their duties so they lounged on the sofa watching movies together.
Sherlock cuddled closer to John and eventually the two lovers were entwined in each others arms
"Sherlock?"
"Yes John."
"I love you."
Sherlock smiled and kissed his Angel on the head.
"I love you to John Watson."

The two carried on cuddling all day, watching films, drinking tea and they even played a game of Cluedo in which Sherlock was convinced the Victim was the murderer. Sherlocks love for solving crimes overpowered his desire to rule Hell. John didn't want to be an Angel he much rather be normal on earth but his parents were big on the celestially family business.

A few months went by and Sherlock and John no longer lived in Hell and Heaven but instead on earth in London at 221B Baker Street. Mycroft his older brother had took over Sherlock's duties mainly because John's good friend Greg took over his roles so the two got to work together to settle disputes and all that boring stuff. Sherlock became the worlds only Consulting Detective and John had become a doctor. The two were happy and nothing could ever stop them being together.

Proudly edited by her Best Friend. -RB