251. Return To City Of Capital

Start from the beginning

Han Tingxuan hugged Tian Yusu. “Seventh Uncle, long time no see!”

Tian Yusu also hugged back. “Yes, it has been a long time.”

“Big Brother,” Han said with tears in his eyes. Han Tingxuan looked at him and hugged him. “Han, long time no see.”

“Big Brother, you’re fine. It’s really great…” Han choked.

Han Tingxuan patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry. I am fine.”

“Brother Han,” Yang Shuo smiled and moved closer.

Han Tingxuan looked over. “Brother Yang, you’re getting more and more handsome!”

Yue Youbai raised his eyebrows and looked at Han Tingxuan. “Congratulations!”

Han Tingxuan laughed. “Your congratulations are accepted!”

They had a chitchat before returning to the Han residence.

Mo Yanzhi and Tian Zhuoqing were also there, but the two of them left after a short period of time because they were exceptionally distinguished.

On this day, Han Tingxuan got drunk at the welcome home party.

To be able to live was a happy thing. Five years was just as short as blinking eyes for Han Tingxuan.

But it was five whole years for others!

Five years… too many things could happen, and it was too long!

At night, the drunken Han Tingxuan lay on the bed. In a daze, he saw Mo Yanzhi. Han Tingxuan thought it was an illusion.

However, when Mo Yanzhi fed him the soup to make him feel better, Han Tingxuan laughed.

“Yanzhi, it really is you, not an illusion…”

Mo Yanzhi said helplessly, “Of course it’s not an illusion. Hubby, what do you think?”

Han Tingxuan shook his head. “Not very well. What a headache!”

“You drank too much. Of course, you have a headache,” Mo Yanzhi gave a massage on Han Tingxuan’s temple. After rubbing it for a while, Han Tingxuan looked at Mo Yanzhi and stretched out for Mo Yanzhi’s clothes.

Mo Yanzhi smiled.

Even though Han Tingxuan was a little drunk, he could clearly see the smile in Mo Yanzhi’s eyes. Hence, he even moved quicker.

They had shared the bed with their son for the past days. Therefore, they did not do anything in bed. Now Han Tingxuan could not wait.

The two of them rolled to one side. Han Tingxuan got on the top of Mo Yanzhi and kissed his rosy lips.

Soon, their clothes were all taken off. Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi did not stop until dawn.

It was already noon when they woke up again.

Han Tingxuan woke up first. Mo Yanzhi was still asleep. Looking at the man next to him, Han Tingxuan felt sorry and guilty.

He leaned over and kissed Mo Yanzhi’s cheek. Mo Yanzhi immediately opened his eyes..

“Hubby, you’re awake! ”

“Mmm,” Han Tingxuan gently kissed Mo Yanzhi’s lips. “You are awake too.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Well, it’s very late now, right?”

“It should be lunch time. Are you hungry?”

Mo Yanzhi smiled. “I’m really hungry.”

Han Tingxuan pulled Mo Yanzhi up. “Then let’s go…”