249. Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

Tian Zhuoqing immediately woke up Yang Xin after Han Tingxuan left. Yang Xin opened his eyes in a daze. “What’s wrong?”

“Let’s go quickly!” Tian Zhuoqing said.

Although he wanted to know who this man was, he thought of a terrible possibility just now.

What if the person who claimed to be Han Tingxuan was actually a partner of the poisonous person, and Han Tingxuan knew their real identity?

He was the crown prince. He couldn’t be used by others to threaten his Emperor Father!

Therefore, Tian Zhuoqing took Yang Xin away. Han Tingxuan did not know any of this.

The next day, Han Tingxuan calmed down and decided to hurry back to City of Capital. Since the two children had escaped from City of Capital, he should take them back. But the two kids were gone.

Han Tingxuan’s heart skipped a beat. Had they been kidnapped again? It’s all his fault that he slept so tightly last night!

Han Tingxuan suddenly thought of the military at the border. The ones he could think of were naturally the Nangong family!

However, since he was a dead person in public eyes, people would not believe that he was Prince Chen’s husband. How could he ask the Nangong family’s army to help him? Han Tingxuan started to think of a way.

On the other side, the two kids had hired a carriage with the last one tael of silver, intending to leave as far as possible!

However, the carriage was stopped by many secret guards.

They were secret guards protecting the emperor.

Tian Zhuoqing wasn’t surprised when he saw Shadow THree. However, when he saw Mo Yanzhi coming over, he was really surprised. “Emperor Father.”

Yang Xin didn’t know Mo Yanzhi, but he heard the “Emperor Father”. He copied, “Emperor Father…”

The secret guards were speechless.

Mo Yanzhi did not look happy but when he saw his son safe and sound, he felt much better. But his eyes were still dark. He flew onto the carriage and opened the carriage curtain.

Tian Zhuoqing was confused. Why did the Emperor Father seem to be looking for something?

“Where is he?” Mo Yanzhi’s voice was deep.

“Who is it?” Tian Zhuoqing was confused.

Mo Yanzhi’s eyes were storm cold. “The person you saw in the ice cellar!”

Tian Zhuo’s voice trembled by Mo Yanzhi. He asked, “Do you know that bad man?”

Mo Yanzhi paused and his eyes became even colder. “Bad man?”

Tian Zhuoqing said cautiously, “I don’t know who he is. But he pretended to be dead lying in the cave. I guess he plans to use me to threaten you. So I ran away with Yang Xin.”

Mo Yanzhi was stunned. “Pretend to be dead? What do you mean?”

Tian Zhuoqing looked at his Emperor Father in confusion and said honestly, “The person in the ice cellar. He pretended to father…” Tian Zhuoqing paused before continuing, “I admires the late Prince Chen’s husband. I heard that he was buried there, so I came over to take a look. However, the bad guy pretended to be Prince Chen’s husband.”

Mo Yanzhi’s expression changed when he heard this. He suddenly liftedTian Zhuoqing.

Tian Zhuoqing was startled. Mo Yanzhi’s eyes was extremely terrifying. “You mean, what you saw wasn’t a dead body?”