CHAPTER 30: LET'S BLOW IT UP 6

Start from the beginning

"Uriel! Stop it!" Dokja shouted.

"Why? I am just stating facts here and why are you not telling me that there is this kind of beauty here?!" Uriel shouted as he see Lcf Cale.

'What the hell? Is she okay or is she still normal?' Lcf Cale thought.

"Right? All of their beauty is on another level but his beauty can't be compared to anyone," Heewon said to her sponsor.

"My incarnation is right his beauty is on another level. Is he human?" Uriel asks.

"He is human Uriel but there are some people who are not," Dokja said.

"Damn, isn't unfair that he hogged all the beauty and left none to others?" Uriel continues her blabbering.

"Yoo Jooonghyuk's beauty will become nothing if we put him on his side," Uriel continued as she did not care if Joonghyuk heard it.

'Uriel!! Why did you say that?!' Dokja internally screams at what Uriel said.

"My apologies for not introducing myself I am Ca-," Lcf Cale is now introducing himself but cut by Rok Soo.

"May I do the Honor to our Commander, He is the only Young Master silver light, The Commander of Northeastern Region of Roan Kingdom, Multiple Ancient Power user, and the soon to be Supreme Commander of allied nations in the Future. Cale Henituse." Rok Soo said as he ended his introduction to Lcf Cale.

'Supreme commander? Me? Why?!' Lcf Cale thought. Little did he know Rok Soo asks his Uncle to tell him if Cale succeeded in getting his dream or not. Reid answered him honestly that is not, and he just became the supreme commander for the war with star after he resign as the commander of the northeastern region.

Seeing the expression of Lcf Cale, Rok soo just smirked at him.

'This bastard...' Lcf Cale thought as he see the smirk of Rok Soo.

"Wow, he exceptional human," Uriel said.

"Yes, he is," Sooyoung said.

"Actually I am quite intrigued as to who is that golden elf over there," Uriel said while pointing at Lcf Eruhaben.

"He is Eruhaben-nim a golden dragon," Lcf Cale answered.

"What?! He is a dragon? No wonder his beauty and elegance are like that," Uriel said.

"The elegance that you cannot afford to get," Dokja said to Uriel.

"Hey!" Uriel shouted.

<" Seeing that you are now shouting means you already introduce yourself?"> Reid said as he see Uriel being comfortable.

"Uriel!!" Jour shouted as she approach Uriel and hugged her.

"Jour!!!" Uriel shouted back.

"W-wait, let me answer your brother first, and let's just have our time later with your child," Uriel said.

"Okay, do you already meet my child though?" Jour said.

"Huh? Not yet," Uriel dumbfoundedly replied.

"My child is right here," Jour said as she pointed to Tboah Cale, Lcf Cale, and Rok soo.

"What?! This ethereal human is your child?!" Uriel shouted as she is shocked at the sudden revelation.

"Yes, and I will just explain it to you later," Jour said.

"Okay, if you say so," Uriel said.

<" Uriel?"> Reid said.

"Ah! Yes, I am fine especially I meet new people here, and thank you for allowing me here," Uriel said.