𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿

THIS IS THE END

ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS

Aryss was fighting herself which meant she knew what she was capable of

Aryss was fighting herself which meant she knew what she was capable of. Tony Stark showed to help, it was odd for her. A fight ended his life and he was gone. It was at that moment she realized she had to stop this madness. She was losing, she was weak. She tried to hit her evil self but it seemed as if she was just giving her more power.

"Aw, poor Aryss

"Aw, poor Aryss. You can't do it. Can you?" she asked in a mocking tone. Every hit she threw, after it felt like the evil side was taking all the power she had. It was a war zone, the eternals tried to fight the deviants while she fought herself. Aryss didn't know what to do. Her evil self knew her better than anyone else. Tony looked at his wife. "Stop fighting yourself, honey. Embrace it all. If you embrace it, you'll possess the powers of the Gods" Aryss closed her eyes. She could her evil self trying to fight her, but she engulfed her in a ball of powers, destroying her evil self.

"You have to let them go" Strange said as he approached her. She shook her head. "I can't" she said in a whisper. Tony smiled, he knew. He wasn't supposed to be there. "My darling, Aryss" he began as she felt the tears coming already. "You and I live a beautiful and long life. We were young when we met. You gave me the family I never thought I would. I thought someone broken and lost like me would never find the one who would make him fall crazy in love. But you waltz into my life as if you owned it" she laughed. "But you made me the happiest man on earth when you said yes to being my date, my girlfriend, mi wife and the love of my life" by then, Aryss was shedding tears.

"Please, Tony. Don't make me leave you" she begged. He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "I will love you, forever Aryss Stark. Even after we leave this earth and life" he looked at his children, hugging them one by one. "I will carry you with, forever. I am so proud of you" he looked at Apollo and Ares. "All of you. And I love you all so so much" the boys hugged him. "We love you too, papa" everyone was in tears. Everyone else had left they had said their goodbye to their loved ones. Aryss said goodbye to them all, she apologized for what she had done but they forgave her.