𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙄

HOME AT LAST

Aryss was happy, she was so happy she forgot she was holding an entire town hostage

Aryss was happy, she was so happy she forgot she was holding an entire town hostage. But at that point she didn't care. She had the family she always wanted. She was with Tony, like she always wanted. Thena was happy having Gilgamesh back and Ajak was alive, Nat was alive, Steve was back.

On the other side of the world, the eternals were freaking out. The world was about to end and Aryss and Thena were playing house. Ikaris who was the traitor literally said; forget the celestial I have to save Aryss, he left the rest of the eternals in shock, even Druig. Aryss' kids had heard. A wave of magic took over a town and the residents could not escape.

Apollo and Ares made the decision to ask the eternals for help while the rest of their siblings ask the other heroes. When the twins arrived they eternals were arguing about what to do. Some wanted to help Aryss and Athena while the others wanted to stop the emerge. "Good evening" Ares spoke. His voice was loud and clear. Both brothers stood side by side. Both mirroring their fathers. Ares looked like a younger version of Ikaris while his brother was a younger version of Druig.

The team was take aback by how much they looked like Ikaris and Druig. "Oh my god" Sersei said. Everyone was shocked. "What-?" Ikaris was too stunned to speak. Everyone was for that matter. "Father" they both said to their fathers. The two eternals looked at the boys. They barely looked like their mothers. They look just like them in all but the hair. Their hair was a dark auburn red. "We need your help" Apollo said, finally breaking the silence. "Our mother took the town hostage. We don't know why or how but the point is that she did" Ares began.

"We need your help to figure out what happened and how to her her to let them go before this becomes a mess" he added. Everyone listened to him speak. His voice sounded deep and loud. Sort of like his father but it seemed like the boy was a leader. But, he was raised by Bucky, Steve, Thor and Tony. Apollo looked at Druig. Both saw into each other's mind since they share the same powers but he had others thanks to his mother. "How can we help?" Ikaris finally said.

"We have to meet with our siblings so if you want to follow us" Druig and Ikaris began to walk but they rest did not. "I'm sorry, Ikaris. But we must stop the emerge" Ares and Apollo knew of this thanks to their mother. "You want to stop this before this happen?" Apollo asked. "My mother could do it in seconds" he replied. Everyone was shocked. "Help me save my mother and I'll convince her to stop the new celestial" the two bothers and their fathers waited for a reply. "Okay. But we must hurry" Sersei said and they nodded.

The whole way back, Ikaris and Druig spoke with their kids. So much more needed to be said but that would be a talk for another time. The rest of the siblings were ready to fight when Aryss made her presence known. Their plans went down the drain when they saw Tony, Steve, Nat, Pietro, Loki and Gilgamesh. "Dad?" their kids whispered. Thor, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Clint, Yelena, and Bruce were shocked. Aryss ignored them. "Hi kids. Dads here. He's back" she told them as her usual happy smiled was on her face. "Welcome home" she said with a smile