𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙄𝙄

MIRROR MIRROR

Aryss, sweet Aryss

Aryss, sweet Aryss. Aren't you tired? They don't deserve you. They never have. Yet, you still love them, just like the first day. It's sad really. You were so strong, so passionate, so... vindictive. Now? Now you're weak and pathetic.

You hold the powers of the Gods yet, you used them to bring back the dead? They're dead. DEAD! People aren't supposed to come back to life after they die. And especially humans. But, you're so weak and pathetic that you had to bring back half versions of themselves. I'm coming for you. I'm coming to kill you, but first, I'm killing your children, then your lovers and then, at the end, you. So you can watch all your loved ones die. One by one.

Aryss woke with a gasp

Aryss woke with a gasp. Sweat ran down her face. Tony was asleep beside her. Slowly, she made her way towards the kitchen. The voice in her head felt so familiar yet so unrecognizable. She wondered what that meant. Maybe it was just her minds playing tricks on her. Aryss was losing it truth be told. At first it all worked. The problem was, the ones she brought back to life couldn't leave the town without being pulled back. As she looked out the window she saw some kind of drone. Snatched it off the sky and made her way towards the outskirts of the city.

She threw the broken drone to her children's feet. "Knock it off" she told them. Darcy, an old friend of hers was there as was the agent who was in charged of Scott when he was in probation. "This will be your only warning" she spoke before she moved her hand, making the other agents point to Darcy and tie man in charge.

Everyone was lost

Everyone was lost. Why was she doing this? No one could understand. Well, they did. To some extend. "She's suffering" Sarah spoke. "What?" Sersei asked. "She lost it all. Everyone she loved, they were dead. Losing Ajak was the last straw for her. I can't say I completely understand but I do to a certain point. All of her kids are all grown up, with their own lives. Most of her friends were dead, her daughter was dead. Her friend died too, she didn't have any other way to cope so, she went for the best option in her mind. To bring them back" she spoke.

Steve Rogers kids understood. "If you had the power or the choice to bring back your loved ones, wouldn't you do it?" James asked. Wouldn't you? You have the opportunity to bring them back, wouldn't you bring them back. Bring back the person or people you love? Anyone would jump for that opportunity. "If I was her. I would end the world. I wouldn't be able to live in a world were those I care about are gone" Sam said.

Ikaris was quiet. Way too quiet for everyone's liking. "Before Tony, she was alone. She spent a very long time being alone. She told me she was scared of being attached to someone just to loose them in the end" Bucky began. "She used to say people just walk into your life to hurt you. Some are intentional and others not so much. But, she said Tony and Steve sneaked into her heart. She said she loved them both but Tony was the one for her and he was. He was her epic love. What they had, it was real. Even a blind man could see it" everything went quiet.

"I want to judge her for the choice she made. But I can't. Not when I would do the same. And knowing everything she has been through and lost. And truth be told, if I could do what she did, I would do it, in a heartbeat. Right now, seeing you all figuring out a way to fight your mother makes me realized that you never knew her real struggles because if you did, you would understand that this was her breaking point. And we're all to blame. Because she has always been there for us but we were never there for her. Tony was. What happened when he wasn't here to pull her back? She walked right into her darkness" Bucky walked away. No one said a word. They were too busy thinking about him. Whether they would admit it or not, he was right.

(Not edited)