𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙄𝙄

JUST COME HOME

Aryss was smiling

Aryss was smiling. For the ones who were currently looking at their dead loved ones it was like a stab in the heart. "Mom, what- what are you doing?" Peter asked. "What do you mean?" she asked, clearly confused. "Dad, he's gone. He's been gone" he Morgan said and Aryss laughed. "Don't be silly, darling. You're father is alive. Look!" she pointed at him. Tony smiled, it was the smile he gave to his close friends. For a second they believed it. "No, mom. Dad died to save the world" Marie said.

Aryss once again laughed. "Don't be silly, kids. Come say hi to dad" she told them. They tried to walk in but they couldn't. "What the hell?" Hera whispered. "Why can't we go in?" Athena asked. Ikaris tried to shoot layers but it just absorbed it. "If you don't believe they can't be back you won't enter" she told them. "Mom, please" Ares finally spoke. "You know this is wrong. Our mom would never hurt innocent people like this" Aryss could feel the regret but her grief and happiness stopped her. Why should she feel bad for wanting to be happy? Others got a happy ending, why couldn't she get hers?

"Don't say that to your mother. She would never hurt innocent people" Tony defended his wife. Wanda was shocked, her brother was alive and so was vision, that was enough for them to believe. She walked right in, as soon as she did she was welcomed by her brother and lover. She was smiling like never before. Thor had lost it all too, seeing his brother made him believe and he too walked right in. It was a beautiful reunion.

The siblings were trying so hard not to cave. They couldn't. They were the only hope everyone had. Morgan saw her dad and burst into tears. "Dad" she cried as she passed the barrier. Tony engulfed her in a hug. Athena and Hera hesitated but after a second they rushed in, passing without trouble. The girls hugged their dad. They looked at their sister. "The time is over. Dad is back. We can go home now" Athena said. Marie finally broke and walked in.

Ares, Apollo, Peter and Ben remained but the two youngest couldn't stand it. Having their father right in front of their eyes and not doing anything? The broke and like their sisters made it over to their dad and mom without trouble. The two oldest wanted to, they truly did but if the others cave they'd have to be the ones to save them this time. Bucky, Sam, and Clint thought they all had made it alongside Yelena who they didn't even see walk in. They saw her hugging Natasha and doing their whistle call.

It felt like a horror movie when the killer caught them one by one. The eternals were shocked at what they were seeing. Ikaris felt the urge to walk in there himself but his son stood next to him as did Apollo next to Druig. Aryss looked at the people who remained at the other side. "Just come home"

(Not edited)