𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎

YOU'RE CONFUSED? I'M FUCKING CONFUSED

Aryss sat down. She watched what she had created. Part of her knew it was wrong. But, why should she have to sacrifice her happiness for others? It wasn't fair. Is it wrong to want happiness? All those questions disappear as soon as Tony walked over her with his signature smile. Forget about it.

Avengers H.Q.

"So, you're telling your Aryss' kids with Captain America?" Druig asked. "Here's the break through" Stella began. "When Steve went back in time he went back to the day he met Aryss" Stella paused to make sure everyone was on track. "They started dating and eventually got married. That, lead to us" Sarah finished. Everyone had many confused looks. "I'm confused" Ikaris said. His son turned to look at him. "You're confused? I'm fucken confused" Ares replied. "Language" both girls said making their brothers smiled.

"Wait. But that means he messed up the timeline" Apollo said. "Steve was never meant to be with mom because she's with dad in the future. We never met any of you until now. That makes no sense" he stated. Everyone was very confused. At that point the Rogers kids were too. "It doesn't matter right now" Ares said. "We can talk and figure this out later" he added. Everyone nodded. "We need to make sure mom realizes her mistake and stop this madness" those were odds and strange words on Apollo's mouth. His mother was his everything but now, she was on the wrong side.

"I can feel your anger" Sarah whisper but they heard. "My mother is holding a town hostage! Including our brothers" he replied, a bit angry. Sarah glared at her "older" brother. "Your brothers went in there by their choice! You can't blame this on her!" she yelled. "Why not, Sarah?! She created this madness! This mess! This is her fault!" he exclaimed. A gasp was heard and it was Aryss. "Mom" Sarah whispered as she rushed to hug her. Aryss gave her a side look but hugged her back.

"What-who-what's going on?" she asked. "These kids are your kids with Steve Rogers" Ares replied. Aryss held a look of confusion. "What?" she asked. "No. That's not possible. Why would-" she couldn't even explain what was going on. "It doesn't matter! What matter is that now, the worlds hero is a villain" Apollo said right to his mothers face. "You don't mean that" she replied as tears formed in her eyes. "I mean every single word. You are a villain" he told her. "I am your mother. Show me some respect" she told him. "My mother isn't a monster" the sound of a slap echoed in the room.

Aryss herself was shocked as she had never laid hands on her children. Apollo was too stun to speak. His mother had her moments of anger but she never laid a hand on any of her children. "I- I. I'm sorry. I didn't-" she couldn't even finish her sentence. "You've grown mad" before anyone could say another word she was gone.

(Not edited)