𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀

THE NOW

Aryss was something that was only heard on legends, stories that are millions if not billions of years old

Aryss was something that was only heard on legends, stories that are millions if not billions of years old. Everyone in the world has different beliefs, some have different Gods, old or new. But, before those gods there was Aryss, the creator of life and death. Those Gods came billions of years after her.

She remembered her past live and often thought about a certain group of eternals she trained and those who became family to her. By now, neither of them could remember her and if they did it would be only Ajak and Thena. Oh to remember those days where the three women were the best of friends.

When she left, she wept for days, feeling sad and empty without them. Specially Druig and Ikaris. But, she left with a two surprises. She named them Apollo and Ares. The Greek Gods names came from the sons of Aryss. Aryss and her sons lived many many lives. But, her children were sort of frozen in time with her for sometime. They developed very very slow. It took them a couple of years to be born. As far as she knew Eternals could not have children but they could.

Now, Aryss was a widowed. She was the wife of Tony Stark. She had plenty of children with him. Peter, Marie, Benjamin, Morgan, Hera and Athena, after her old friend.

Being at the Cabin felt odd without Tony. It was never the same, not with him being gone. And Nat too. Bucky and Sam came to visit her often, or as much as they could. Now, they were both new heroes. She often visited and called Wanda or Wanda would come see her (Wanda will be played by Emma Dumont). She knew Wanda didn't really have any one else, and since the young girl joined the Avengers Aryss took her in as her own child.

In the end, Aryss couldn't complain. She knew Tony would've wanted her to be happy. And well, they had a long lasting relationship and marriage. Peter now twenty three along with his twin Ben. Marie and Morgan twenty one. And lastly, Athena and Hera eighteen. They were no longer babies but to her, they would always baby her baby boys and baby girls. Even her oldest who were a couple of thousand years old.

Since Aryss retired from the hero life she now spent her time making art, writing, baking and reading. This particular day Aryss felt uneasy. She knew something would happen she just didn't know what. As she sat outside with a book in her hand she could feel someone's gazed on her. For some time she ignored it. "I know you're out there" she said, never looking away from her book. "I know you know I'm out here" the person finally walked out from their hiding spot. Without looking up she spoke. "What can I do for you, Ajak?"

CHILDREN OF HEROES Matthew Daddario as Ares

CHILDREN OF HEROES

Matthew Daddario as Ares

Timothée Chalamet as Apollo

Tom Holland as Peter Stark

Sophie Turner as Marie Stark

Andrew Garfield as Benjamin Stark

Katherine Langford Morgan Stark

Danielle Russell as Athena Stark

Madelaine Petsch as Hera Stark