"Good morning Mr. Happy." I joke chuckling.

"I'm just happy that I at least have one person that doesn't completely hate me." He shrugs with content sigh.

"Good morning to you too Aleisha." Jake greets Aleisha sarcastically with his usually sassy attitude. Aleisha just groans, her attention still on her phone.

"So. You and Luke are dating now." She remarks poisonously, but still looking at her phone.

"Yes. We are." I reply, feeling sort of guilty that I'm lying to millions of people.

"You got a problem with that?" Jake asks on my behalf cocking an eyebrow.

"Of course not." She replies with an unattractive snort. "Just be careful wouldn't want my sister getting hurt." She says overly sweet smiling at me, causing me to get suspicious.

"Don't mind her. Mother Nature has sent her her monthly gift." Zach whispers making me chuckle.

"I heard that you douche." She snaps sending him a death glare thought the mirror before turning back to her phone.

"Girls." Jake sighs with a snort as we pull into the school parking lot. As we walk through the school, multiple people that I had never seen before wave to me and welcome me back with 'I knew it wasn't true' or 'I'm so happy you're back!'

I walk into my homeroom class to see it already mostly full. A girl who I didn't know skips up to me as I sit down and sits next to me.

"So I see you and Luke are a couple now." She starts clapping her hands and squealing excitedly. "You guys are honestly so cute! Like couple goals, OTP cute!" She coos and I awkwardly smile in response.

"Oh please. She's only dating him for the fame." One of Aleisha's friends says snorting.

"No. You know there's more to 'famous' people than jut their fame." I begin air quoting the word famous. "Because in case you forgot, they are only people with personalities and feelings. Besides I didn't even know who he was when I met him." I defend trying to control my anger.

"Oh please. You barely know that guy." She retorts flipping her hair to one side.

"I do know him. If I didn't then why would I be his girlfriend? I don't care about popularity. I'm more than content with being invisible." I say emotionlessly still managing to control my anger.

"Fine. If you know so much about him, then when's his birthday, what's his favorite colour, what's his favorite food, what are his siblings' and parents names, what is his favorite band and his favorite sport?" She asks cocking eyebrow, thinking she proved something, which she actually hadn't.

"July 16, blue, spaghetti, Liz, Andrew, Ben, Jack sister in law Celeste, Blink-182 and All Time Low and soccer." I answer easily. "Your point is?" I ask sarcastically just as Mr. Kingston walks in, silencing all conversations.

"Good to see you back Ms. Clark. I knew you were better than that." He announces without even looking at me and I smile. The chatter resumes until the bell rings. I walk out the class to go to Music.

"Hold up gurl." I hear the familiar voice of Jake call from behind me so I stop and turn around.

"Where you headed now?" He asks once ha catches up with me.

"Music." I respond skillfully spinning ack around on my toe.

"Me and Z boy too." He announces overly dramatic waiting for a highfive but I leave him hanging.

"Well hello there friends." Zach pops out of nowhere slinging an arm around me and Jake.

The music room is filled with instruments and posters, including some of 5 Seconds of Summer obviously.

The teacher is a young lady with long brown hair. She looks over to us and smiles as we walk into the classroom.

"You must be Kathleen." She cheers getting up from her desk and jogs over to me. "I'm Ms. Rose, your music teacher and I-" she stops abruptly when her eyes fall on my shirt. "Oh my gosh is that a signed All Time Low T-shirt?" She asks in disbelieve and I nod. "Where on earth did you get that, honey?" She asks trying to stay politely while she's fangirling.

"My boyfriend gave it to me." I say awkwardly. Still getting used to the whole boyfriend thing.

"Oh well you got yourself a fine man. Who may he be?" She asks.

"Luke." I respond plainly and I think it takes her a while to realize who I mean. Once she does her eyes widen.

"Really? Lucky lady." She winks cheekily as more people start piling into the classroom.

I pull out my phone subtly and stalk twitter.

"No phones in class bad girl." Jake teases and I smile in response before class begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You okay? You've been acting odd." Jake remarks as I buckle my seatbelt

"I'm just tired." I respond leaning against the window.

"Aww missing your boyfriend?" He coos jokingly, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Fake boyfriend." I grumble before yawning in exhaustion.

"Hey you can't be tired. This is your first day of school in a week. I had to come here everyday." He sasses looking at me, seeing me chuckle tiredly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up on the living room couch and hear to familiar voices talking.

"Thank you for bringing her Jake." I hear my mother thank and from how much I know about her, she's probably hugging him right now.

"It's no problem anything for her." He replies sweetly and it makes me want to burst out laughing.

"Wait... you don't by any chance... like her? Because she's sort of dating Luke." My mother says and it makes me want to face palm.

"No ma'am. I know that they're not actually dating by the way. She isn't really my type either." He replies.

"Uh what's that supposed to mean? If she isn't your type then what is? She's everybody's type." My mom says getting defensive and I almost let out a groan because of how embarrassing she's being.

"No I didn't mean it like that. She's amazing, and I would like her of I was into her gender." He states with a chuckle. I sense that my moms about to start cooing so I interrupt pretending to have just awoken.

"I didn't fall asleep on the couch." I mumble fake sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"You didn't. This fine young gentleman carried you in." She motions to Jake and this time I actually do face palm.

"Well that fine young gentleman will have to leave because I am about to take a bath." I announce. I give him a wink before heading up the stairs and filling in the bath. I open twitter on my phone and am completely in shock by what I see. The hashtag #staystrongluke was trending worldwide. I click in it and see a bunch of people tweeted a picture of Jake carrying me, bridal style while I was asleep. The top tweet read.

@lisa_love_5sos: #staystrongluke It's gonna be ok :( You'll find another girlfriend who won't cheat on you <3

Oh wow. Now people really will think that I'm a slut...

•••••••••••••••••••••

Dedicated to MillsxIrwin Because I'm such a bitch and I'm really sorry😭😭 I love you please forgive me. 😞😭 I'm the worst person alive 😞😥😪