Chapter 3:Not so normal day

⚠️[TW:BLOOD/GORE]⚠️

Of course, as school officers, they had to act. They approached the two girls and asked if they needed assistance.

"What grade are you?" Jungwon inquired.

"S-seven...could you guys please help my friend? She's been weird lately and I don't think she's feeling well." The other girl, who appeared to be in better condition than the other, struggled to move her friend.

"Here, put her on my back." Jungwon offered. As the girl lay on Jungwon's back, he immediately headed to the infirmary, followed by the other four.

———

"She's been acting strange and— and her body is shaking and she's sweating a lot,"the other girl explained to the nurse about her friend's condition.

Meanwhile, Jungwon, Luna, and Jihan remained with the other young girl, while Miyeong believes it is a waste of her time.

"Jungwon, teacher is looking for you!" yelled a student at the door, drawing their attention to where he was.

"You can go, Jungwon, just excuse us to the teacher," Luna said, smiling reassuringly. "Don't worry, we'll be fine."

"I'll be back," Jungwon said as he patted Luna's shoulder and walked over to their teacher.

"Hi, you're here. What's your name?" Luna asked the girl who had just approached them after speaking with the nurse.

"I'm Lee Hyunseo, but my friends— my friend ,call me Leeseo. Her name is Jinju, by the way." she smiled as she approached her friend, who was now lying on one of the infirmary's beds.

"What do you think happened to her?" Jihan asked.

"I think it's from that thing on the tree near the garbage bin," the young girl said quietly, looking down at her friend.

"What...what tree?" What do you mean?I don't think..." Luna stopped mid sentence , looking back and forth at Jihan and Leeseo with confusion on her face.

"I can show you." the girl said quietly as she moved away from her friend and went to show the way.

Luna trailed Leeseo, leaving Jihan and the sick girl in her wake.

It wasn't long before Jihan noticed Jinju starting to shake, more like she was getting an electric shock. Jihan immediately called for the nurse and tried to calm Jinju down. She immediately let go of her out of shock as there was fungus building up on Jinju's nose and eyes.

"Help me." The nurse groaned as she struggled to put the straps over Jinju, mainly to keep her from hurting herself. Jihan immediately reached over to the strap that was located on the other side of the bed, at the side of Jinju's shoulder. With the amount of force and shaking Jinju had, Jihan couldn't think of anything else but to strap her up, eventually not minding the pain that struck her forearm.

Meanwhile, Leeseo and Luna had already arrived at the location.

Leeseo came to a halt when she saw the sight. Right in front of her were those mushroom-like things or spores, but a lot more of them, and they had spread to other nearby objects.

"This...wasn't like this before. It was a lot smaller," she said shakily.

"What do you mean?" Luna asked the girl, but Leeseo didn't respond because she appeared to be pinned to the ground.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"What's that?" Leeseo wondered, her voice trembling.

"Let's go back, okay?" she said as she took Leeseo's hand in hers and led her back to the building.

As they got closer, the screams got louder and louder. Those screams weren't just screams. They were screams of agony and pain. As they walked, the two couldn't help but pause and shiver as screams echoed throughout the building.

"It'll be fine," Luna reassured the now trembling girl.

Good thing the infirmary is only on the first floor. As soon as they entered, students began running around, causing a stampede. Luna immediately knew what to do, even though she didn't know what was going on, she knew she didn't want to get stepped on by the stampede either way.Holding tightly on Leeseo's hand, she immediately set off to the infirmary.

She noticed Jihan, who was walking in an unusual manner.

"Is she okay— wait— is that?blood..."she went to Jihan to check on her because she was concerned that her friend was hurt, especially since something strange was happening right now and there was screaming.

But before she could reach Jihan, she was abruptly pulled back by someone, and she found herself running with Leeseo and...Jungwon. She now recognizes the person who had pulled her back.

They were sprinting up the stairs because the front exit was already blocked by students running around.

They came to a halt when they encountered something they did not expect to see on a normal day.
Blood splatters and a person on the ground with another chewing her neck out and pulling its skin.

Leeseo's in the verge of throwing up because of the gruesome sight and also anxiety and fear.Luna squeezed Jungwon's hand, and he did the same. With that signal, they ran and ran again, pushing into others who tried to attack them. A sigh of relief came out of Jungwon's mouth as they approached a clear spot, which happened to be their classroom. Entering the room, Luna immediately closed the door behind Leeseo.

"What was that?" Jungwon asked, still struggling to catch his breath.

"I— I think it's Jinju." trembling, it appears impossible to hear Leeseo utter a word in her current state.

—————
Double update today 😱 Anyways did you like it?some more things are gonna happen dw,it'll eventually come😏good night !~~~💗