Chapter 2:Just a school day¿

"Good morning!" Yuna said, back hugging Luna. She was literally leeching on the younger one.

"Hey! Stop pushing me away. You know how much I missed you."
She insisted although they had just seen each other yesterday. Luna continued to push her friend away.

"You're heavy-" Luna's sentence was cut short when Yuna placed her index finger in her lips.

"Op op op, let's not say the 'H' word today, okay?" she finally said, getting off Luna's back.

Luna stretched her back and nodded to Yuna. It's still early in the morning, and there aren't many students entering the school, aside from those who have morning duties, such as student council members.

They immediately went to the SC office. As expected, they were the first ones there. They settled in and began to see what else they could do.

They decided to rest after completing the paperwork and tasks assigned to them and informing the janitor of the items he needed to clean.

Luna looked at the clock, which read 6:30 a.m. Normally, other officers would have stopped by the office at this time.

Yuna, who was now half asleep, was startled by the sudden opening of the door next to her.

"Am I late?!" a cute tall boy barged in furiously, his eyes darting around the room. When he realized he wasn't late, he exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Yah!Kim Sunoo!You're so noisy, you know that?You even interrupted my sleep." Yuna stared at the boy, glaring straight into his fox eyes.

"Hey, it's not my fault you didn't get enough sleep last night," he retorted.

"It is! You are the reason." Yuna mumbled the last part to herself before looking down closing her eyes to nap.

"Duhh.Anyway Luna,you look pretty today!it's not a bad thing to share your skincare darling." Sunoo said as he approached Luna, who was trying not to smile at the pet name Sunoo always called her.

"I don't have-" Luna, poor girl, is always cut off.

"Yah!Kim Sunoo!what do you mean today?!she's pretty every day you shithead!"You might say Yuna wanted to pick a fight, but it's more than that.

"Oh Yuna, you're pretty too, love." Sunoo's words made Yuna blush so hard that she let her head fall on the table, making a bang sound. Despite Sunoo's habit of calling everyone pet names, Yuna still can't get used to it.

"Hey! Are you okay?" both Luna and Sunoo exclaimed.

"Aishh!How could you be so stupid huh?" Sunoo exclaimed as he rummaged through his bag for something.

Meanwhile, Luna came to check on Yuna, who was now massaging her forehead.

"Hey Luna, I have something for you. Look a bracelet!" Sunoo exclaimed as he approached Luna.

"Wear this! so you'll always remember me," he said softly as he took Luna's wrist in his hand and placed the bracelet there.

"What's up with you? It's not like you're going anywhere, right?" Luna inquired, concerned about Sunoo's strange behavior.

"haha no,I just thought you looked cute wearing a bracelet. Also, it's kind of like a remembrance for our 5 years of friendship." He smiles sweetly at Luna and pats her hair.

"And you, that thing on your head, it's starting to buldge and turn red, it's annoying. Put this." Sunoo reached for Yuna's hand and handed her a bear-printed bandaid, which Yuna thought was cute.

"Aww, thank you so much, our ddeonu-ssi!" she exclaimed as she placed the bandage on her forehead.

"You look stupid." Sunoo clapped his hands and laughed when he saw Yuna. Yuna just rolled her eyes at Sunoo, but she isn't mad at him.

Soon after, the door opened, revealing another student with stunning eyes. The kind of eyes you'd want to gaze at all day.

"Oh!Mr.President, what are those?" Sunoo asked, pointing to the other boy's hands' box.

"box," he responded simply. Despite being a cute boy, he can be mean at times.

"I know you idiot.I mean, what's inside?" Sunoo rolled his eyes at the younger one, who smiled at him playfully.

"Why don't you look, huh?" he said as he handed the box to Sunoo. Sunoo nearly dropped it because of the way he handed it to him.

Sunoo slowly opened the box revealing what's inside ."Jungwon, what are these?looks so old and...burnt?" Sunoo asked, looking over to their president, who was fixing his belongings.

"Miss.Jeon just asked me to put it here." He shrugged and went about his business.

Minutes have passed, and the following officers have entered the room: Jungwon, the president; Yuna, the Vice President; Luna, the secretary; Sunoo, the treasurer; Ni-ki, the new publicity manager; and others, including , Jihan, Daniel, and Jeongwoo.

The class bell rang, signaling that they needed to go to class. Sunoo, , and Jeongwoo went to their classes, as did Daniel and Ni-ki. Jungwon,Luna,Miyeong, and Jihan are classmates, so they walked to theirs as well.

While walking, they came across two students who appear to be struggling to stand and walk, or at least one of them is.

—————

Are y'all getting bored already?😭dont worry the real action's coming😉What do you think?