xviii

Previously, on 'holiday hookups'. .

"I've been dying to do this since that party, Y/nn." I stood on my tippy toes to kiss up and down her neck. I moved to her jaw, down and to her ear, behind her ear and down to her collarbone. I traced it with my lips as they ghosted over her soft y/s/c skin.

"Please fuck me."

Currently,

[ chapter 18 ]

december 27th, 2021
2:00 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"Fuck, Y/n, please. ." I begged, clawing at her collar and arching my body into hers. I felt her soft hands caress my waist and grip my hips a bit.

"You want me, baby?" Y/n husks against my lips, allowing me to tear her sweater up and off her body.

"Mhmm. ." I knew I seemed needy. Pathetic. Basically just throwing myself at this girl—at my accountant; but I couldn't help it. The way she kissed me, touched me, looked at me,

she was perfect.

I pulled away and moved to take off my shirt. Meanwhile, Y/n started removing her pants and I got a glimpse of her entire body. The protruding back muscles that showed from Y/n bending over slightly had me feeling hot.

When she stood up straight again, I took in her sculpted abdominal and muscular chest. I finally was able to admire her entire body; those tattoos that scattered her torso were so perfectly placed.

"God, you're so fucking hot." I couldn't keep my teeth away from my bottom lip; undoubtedly fucking up my lipstick. Watching her *towering* figure smirk down at me, just about naked. I was in awe.

"Me? Look at you. ." She takes a step closer and gently places her hands on my cheeks. She looks at my eyes, then down my nose to my lips. I watched as her slightly darker y/e/c eyes scanned over my jaw and down my neck. Her head bowed a little, allowing her eyes to dance along my collarbone and my bra-covered chest.

"You look so pretty, Ari." Her eyes flicked back up to mine, then my lips. She took the thumb on her right hand and ran it across my lip. This untucked my bottom one from between my teeth. This caused Y/n to smirk; dragging her thumb down and taking my lip with it.

"You can mess it up, baby. ." I whispered, completely submitting myself to the taller woman.

She chuckles. "Yeah? Is that what you want?" She begins to caress my cheek, softly but at a normal speed. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered the more I stared up at her.

I nodded, subconsciously moving closer. I'm pretty sure I was close enough for Y/n to feel my breath on her neck.

"Please, daddy?" I tilted my head, placing it in the crook of her neck while I left kisses along the soft skin. I could hear her groan quietly above me.

"Fuck, you-"

BANG!

I jumped, shrieking as Y/n immediately gripped my wrist and flipped me behind her. The loud sound came from someone kicking in my front door.