𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

"Ah! (Y/n)! Introduce yourself to this young lad

"Ah! (Y/n)! Introduce yourself to this young lad." Rengoku said, as I walked up to the crowd.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Shadow Hashira. What's the deal here?" I asked, still curious. It had been such an odd day.

"This kid has been carrying around a demon, while fighting as a demon slayer, and Tomioka spared her life. How repulsive. He should be tied up too..." Obani said, pointing a finger at the Water Piller.

I looked at Giyuu, with the same expressionless look on his face, the one he always wore.

"I'm sure Tomioka had his reasons..." I said, trying to defend him.

There was a moment of pause, and then the boy spoke.

"My sister was turned into a demon! But she's never eaten anyone before! And I know she won't ever!"

I could tell he was desperate. His sister turning into a demon hurt his soul. He was just trying to hold onto what little he had left. I pitied him.

The other Hashira argued about what they should do, and majority of the wanted to kill the demon girl, but Mitsuri interjected.

"Do you think the Master would want us to take this into our own hands? Surly, it's why he summoned us here. We should wait for his approval..."

I believed she was right.

But that's when Shinazugawa arrived.

"Are you the idiot that's been traveling with a demon?" He said as he held a wooden box with straps in his hand.

Personally, I think he just had blue balls from not killing that demon we encountered earlier. 

Pathetic...

"Shinazugawa, don't step out of line..." Shinobu said sternly.

"Yeah, Sanemi. This isn't your place to call the shots." I said as well. I loved any opportunity to argue with him.

But he ignored us.

"A demon traveling with a swordsman? That's impossible!" He yelled, mocking the kid.

He drew his sword and stabbed the box, the demon girl's blood spilling out through the cut in the wood.

"SANEMI! STOP IT!" I yelled, but it was no use, he didn't listen.

He simply laughed, as the kid sprung up, obviously angered.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYONE WHO HURTS MY SISTER!!" He yelled.

"STOP THIS! THE MASTER WILL BE ARRIVING SOON!" Giyuu screamed. But his cries were also ignored. Suddenly, the boy ran towards Shinazugawa, and did something none of us would've ever expected.