All of the sudden the backhoe loader started to rise, the entire machine lifted up off the grave and tipped back down onto its tires, right side up. The sound of multiple sets of footsteps got closer before Derek Hale appeared at the edge of the grave. Isaac's eyes widened slightly while Derek raised his eyebrows, "Need a hand?" He asked.

🦎

"It's Lahey. Isaac Lahey." Isaac said as he stood next to his dad with Sheriff Stilinski in front of him while Deputies walked around the cemetery. "You work for your father, Isaac?" Stilinski asked, "When he's not in school- which is where he needs to be in twenty minutes." Mr. Lahey said and Stilinski nodded.

'Yeah, I understand that. But, I've got a missing teenage girl, and our K-9 unit led us here. She's not wearing any clothes, and if she's out here tonight, and the temperature really drops..." Stilinski said and Isaac shook his head slightly, "I'm sorry, I-I didn't see anything." Isaac said and his father chuckled.

"Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen, he'd remember." Mr. Lahey said and Stilinski looked at him for a moment, "How'd you get the black eye, Isaac?" Stilinski asked making Mr. Lahey look at Isaac. "School." Isaac said and Stilinski raised his eyebrows, "School fight?" Stilinski asked and Isaac shook his head.

"Nah, lacrosse." Isaac said and Stilinski smiled slightly and raised his eyebrows, "Lacrosse? You play for Beacon Hills?" He asked and Isaac nodded. "Yeah." Isaac said, "My son plays for the team. Well, I mean, he-he's on the team. He doesn't typically play. Not yet, anyway." Stilinski said as Isaac glanced behind him to see Derek Hale standing off in the tree line.

"It's uh-" Stilinski cut himself off when he noticed Isaac was distracted making Stilinski glance back to see Derek nowhere in sight. "Something wrong, Isaac?" Stilinski asked making Isaac look at him, "No. Oh, no, sorry. I was just remembering, I actually have a morning practice to get to and my friend's mom is supposed to drive me." He said and Stilinski nodded.

"Just one more question- you guys get many grave robberies here?" Stilinski asked and Isaac shrugged slightly, "A few. Usually, they just take stuff like jewelry." Isaac said. "What'd this one take?" Stilinski asked, "Her liver." Isaac said making Stilinski furrow his brows before looking down at the broken casket.

🦎

Distraught and exhausted, Scott McCall and his best friend, Stiles Stilinski head to the school's main entrance. "She ate the liver?" Scott asked shocked, asking about their friend Lydia Martin, who had gone missing from the hospital the previous night. "I didn't say she ate it. I said it was missing. And if she did? So what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." Stiles said.

"I've never eaten a liver." Scott said and Stiles raised his eyebrows at him, "Right, because when it comes to werewolves you're the best model of self-control." Stiles said before suddenly stopping, making Scott stop and look at him. "Hold on. You're the test case for this. We should be going over what happened to you." Stiles said and Scott looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles asked. "Allison." Scott said making Stiles give him a look. "Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles asked and Scott just shrugged. "Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bitten, she was with you." Scott said and Stiles sighed.

"Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson."

🦎

"It causes me severe mental anguish
to say this, but he's right." Stiles said as they sat in chemistry during a quiz, Scott sitting in front of him. "I know." Scott said and Stiles sighed, "What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles asked and before Scott could say anything Harris spoke up. "This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." Harris said and Stiles's eyes widened.