𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙚

The beginning of payback for making me cry at Delusion

love ya Knife <3/p

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Half past midnight, the two arrived back at the house, hand in hand. When (Y/n) opened the door, they both were met face to face with Droid, who stood with his arms crossed, and the look of 'I know what happened but I want you to say it did to embarrass you' On his face. "So, where have you two been?"

"Um, y'know, around-"

"Uh huh, yeah, sure." he said, walking off with a smirk. (Y/n) stretched and yawned. "Welp, I'm gonna get some rest, night bro!"

"1, don't call me Bro after having your tongue down my throat, that's just weird, and 2, you can sleep in my room." Pezzy said as the male turned to look at him. "You sure? I don't want to intrude," he said. 

"I'm sure. Grab your stuff and head up, my door'll be open,"

(Y/n) smiled and picked up his duffle bag along with his charger. On his way up the stairs, his phone lit up with a text.

Good Throw

We got a date and time from one of Danny's goons. Tomorrow night,  11:30. We're getting some undercover cops that'll get him after the race.

He shot him back a thumbs up before making his way up the stairs, walking into the only room with an open door. Walking over to the bed, he set down his bag and plugged in his charger, plugging in his phone on the floor before grabbing a pair of sweats. He started taking off his shirt when he felt eyes on his back. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing," Pezzy said as he looked away, (Y/n) changing into a pair of sweats. He laid down, resting his arms behind his head. "The race is tomorrow night, 11:30."

"You worried?"

"Not in the slightest. I've got his in the bag."

"I'll be there."

(Y/n) looked over at the male. "It's way to dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt. Its to big of a risk, no way." He said sitting back up. "I'll be fine. What if I stand with Chuk the whole time?"

"They're getting Daniel tomorrow, they're going to have several undercover cops at the finish line, and knowing him, he's going to put up a fight. Him and his goonies. I don't want you to get hurt. You're too important."

"You're important too."

(Y/n)'s face started to get hot as he looked over at Pezzy. 

"You're just as important if not more important. I'm scared shitless for you. What if you crash? you could get hurt, you could die!" He said, his eyes watering slightly as (Y/n)'s eyes softened. "Oh, baby," He said, pulling him into a hug. "I Promise you I'll be as careful as I can, ok? Listen, as long as you stay off to the side, its fine of you to be there. But if shit hits the fan, you get out of there, ok?" he said as Pezzy nodded.

"I will."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Night had fallen as the two drove to the Garage, Waiting on Chuk to show. The man in question Walking into the shop though the back door, four people in tow, each wearing black shirts and hats, blue jeans and sneakers, each having holsters with guns in them. 

"Dad, be careful. I've fought this guy up close before, he's not easy to take down." (Y/n)'s father nodded as Chuk walked up to him. "We've got the trailer out back, your car is ready to go. You ready to kick some ass?" 

"Hell yeah."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Pezzy was stood next to Chuk as the Cars were wheeled out of their trailers, pushed to the start line as people chatted silently amongst themselves. "So, what's going to happen?" Pezzy asked looking up at the man. "They'll race, and after Daniel stops his vehicle, the cops'll get him. That's if nothing goes wrong, and I'm prayin' nothing does." He said as (Y/n) stepped out from the trailer, Balaclava over his face, helmet on his side. 

"That thing's saved your life more times than I can count, lets hope it keeps doing its job,"

The three looked over at the man that walked towards them.

Daniel.

"Get the fuck away, you know you cant be over here. Not after last time." Chuk said towards the male who scoffed and looked at the group. "Who's the new short stack?" He said, gesturing to Pezzy. "New hire at the garage. He's just here to see the race up close." Chuk said as Daniel faced (Y/n). "You know, Deamhan, you're going to lose. I say you drop out of the race now, save your dignity-" 

He was cut off as (Y/n) Grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him forward so quickly he almost fell to his knees, now eye level with the male. "Listen here, you fuck, you Cheated last time. You know what I like to do to cheaters, right? I'll bite off your fingers, chew them up, spit them out, let them rot and send them back to you in the mail, Capiché, Bucko?" He said, letting the male go, him stumbling not to fall. "So he does speak! Good to know. See you at the finish line, Deamhan!" He said walking off, slightly more fast paced than how he had walked over. He was scared, and it showed.

"Jesus, that is the most I've seen him angry," Pezzy mumbled, Chuk laughing in response. "Definitely a rare sight. It take a lot to get him that mad," he said as (Y/n) walked over to Pezzy, Wrapping an arm around him. "You sure you'll be ok?" Pezzy asked as (Y/n) smiled, only visible by his eyes. "I'm sure, I haven't died yet have I?" he said as Pezzy kissed the side of his mask.

"Don't joke about that, for the sake of my mental health, please." He said as (Y/n) pressed his mask covered lips to Pezzy's cheek. "Ok, ok, I wont."

"Deamhan, you ready?" Chuk said, throwing him his gloves, (Y/n) putting them on. "As I'll ever be. See you at the finish line, Babe," He said as he walked off, slipping his helmet on, hitting the top a few times.

He slid into his car, Shutting the door as Chuk Stood, megaphone in hand. 

"Ladies and Gents! Welcome to an unplanned race between Daniel, and our returning, Almost completely recovered Champ, An Deamhan Luas!" He said as the crowd cheered, the cars revving their engines. Chuk stepped between the cars, Speaking into the megaphone again. "If there is any cheating tonight, said party will be eliminated from Racing with us again. Are these terms understood?" He said as both Racers nodded, Chuk lowering the megaphone as he raised a hand, Lowering it as both cars sped passed him.

It all happened so fast.

The sound of metal on metal hit hard as tires screeched. Attempts to drift were futile as the car flipped on its side, onto its top before landing on It's wheels, the top and sides crushed in slightly. The unscathed car crossed the line as the victor stepped out, his fists raised. 

Only to be held down by the three cops, one running to the crash.

He couldn't speak. It didn't feel real. That hadn't really happened, Right?

Right?

He felt his feet moving on their own, running as quickly as he could to the now broken car. His vision was blurry as he saw the Chief of police pull his son from the Car, a slightly bloody knife was on the ground, the seatbelt cut to help him out. He helped get him out, taking his helmet off, the visor smashed, some bits stuck in his skin, bleeding profusely, large bruises forming. Holding him as he started doing the only thing he could.

He started crying.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1276