𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧

Blood warning!

picture above will be mentioned later :]

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Last night didn't feel like it had happened, but it had. When he walked downstairs, he almost jumped when he saw him. He was laying on his good side, the tank top rising up his back slightly revealing markings and scars that went up his back. 

Making his usual coffee, he sat next to his feet as he scrolled through his phone, glancing at (Y/n) every time he shifted in his sleep. Eventually, (Y/n) sat up fully, wincing slightly when he stretched. He hissed in pain when he stood, stumbling slightly when he grabbed back onto the couch before his knees buckled.

"Do you need any help?"

If the remark towards the male sounded rude, he didn't mean for it to be. It was a genuine question as (Y/n) sat back down, letting out a breath of defeat. "I'm fine, my knees are just being weird. Could you... help me to the bathroom? So I can change my bandages?"

He seemed hesitant to ask for help, but none the less, he heled the still wounded male up, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

Droid was right, he was closer to his size.

Pezzy stood at about 5'9", The wounded male being roughly the same Hight, maybe slightly taller. (Y/n) grunted as he limped to the restroom, eventually sitting down on the closed toilet lid as he reached for the medical kit that had been left out from early that morning. "Could you..." He stopped again, as if trying to pick his words and use ones he barely used. "...Help me with these?"

Pezzy stood in front of him as the male lifted his arms to the best of his ability, Pezzy lifting up the tank top, somehow clean from blood. Taking out the bandages, he stopped. "I'm... not really sure how to do this," Pezzy said as (Y/n) chuckled tiredly. "I'll walk you through it, It's fine." Pezzy carefully removed the bandages around his shoulder, a large piece of gauze going over his shoulder covering both sides, secured in place by some medical tape.

"If you're squeamish to blood I can do this part, It's kinda gross."

"I've got it, I can do it."

The gauze was carefully removed, a large red spot underneath that, the longer he realized it was mainly blood that had clotted and started to dry over an actual hole in his shoulder. He shuddered slightly, taking some disinfectant and cleaned the area around the wound, blood having run down the front and back of his shoulder from the wound. 

He couldn't stop looking at his arms.

His muscles were tense, probably from pain, but it was the tattoo he hadn't noticed before that intrigued him. A large sleeve tattoo covered his arm, a mix or large skulls with crowns and cracks on them and roses, some smaller ones loosing their petals that fell down and onto the skulls. None of it was colored but the ink stood out well enough he could make out the shading it had.

"Not that I don't appreciate the looks you're giving me, but my arm is getting a little sore."

Pezzy blinked back into reality from his wandering eyes that looked up and down (Y/n)'s arm. "R-right, sorry." He said, applying the new gauze, carefully pressing down so it would stay in place while he replaced the tape. Grabbing the bandages, he stopped again. "Like a said, I'll walk you though it. Get behind me, ok?"

Pezzy did as he was told and walked behind him, holding the start of the bandages. He looked at the males back, scars littered his back and covered a  few tattoos he had on his back. Near his waistline was a tattoo of a medium sized skull, flowers growing though through the cracks, a large rose in its eye. Around his shoulders and around the front of his chest was what looked like a small dragon that slept, It's head resting on one side of his chest, It's tail hanging off the other. "Start wrapping them around my upper bicep and under my pit, ok? You can do this." Pezzy carefully wrapped the bandages, but stopping when (Y/n) spoke. "You need to add pressure to it, make it tight. It wont hold otherwise. Try again, you've got this." For someone who was wounded and probably wanted to curse at everyone and everything, he sure was patient. 

Pezzy backtracked, making the bandages tighter as he said as (Y/n) groaned slightly. "That's good, wrap it over my shoulder, then around my chest. You're doing great." Pezzy's hands shook slightly as he wrapped the bandage over his shoulder, his hands making contact with (Y/n)'s chest accidentally as he moved the bandages. He thought he wouldn't notice, but he stopped when (Y/n) flinched slightly. "I'm fine, Your hands are warm, I'm just cold. Keep going, you're almost done."

"Bring it back up to my shoulder and wrap what's left around my arm again." Pezzy pulled slightly on the bandaged to make sure they were tight, stooping when (Y/n) groaned slightly. "I'm fine, just finish the wrap,"

Pezzy held the bandage in place as he took some medical tape, placing it over the end of the bandages in a few different places to keep it in place. His hands hovered over it for a moment, making sure it held before he moved back. He stepped in front of (Y/n) who gave him a half smile. "You did good. Do you want to do the stab wounds too? They're easier to do." Pezzy nodded, looking at the slightly bloodied gauze before gently removing them.

"You just need to add new gauze, shouldn't be too hard."

"Should I clean them up first? they're caked on blood."

"If you want."

Pezzy grabbed the rag he used to clean the bullet wound and ran some warm water over it, ringing it out before gently wiping the wound. He stopped suddenly when (Y/n) hissed and grabbed his upper arm for support tightly for a moment, before letting go.

"Sorry, didn't mean to grab you."

"It's fine,"

Drying the wound, he added the new gauze and tape, stepping back to make sure everything looked ok. "You did good. Thanks."

Pezzy nodded and helped him back to the couch as he limped. "I'll get some ice for your foot."

Walking back into the kitchen, the helmet was still on the floor, a few drops of blood on the ground near it. He picked it up and set it on the counter, the blood having dried to the thick plastic. Grabbing a Ziplock baggie, he put some ice in it and closed it up, placing it in a kitchen rag and wrapping it up. 

When he walked back in, he saw the male attempting to turn on his phone, the cracked screen glowing with the no battery symbol. He placed the makeshift ice pack on his leg that he had propped up on some pillows. 

"What kind of charger do you need?"

(Y/n) looked up at him before handing him his phone, noticing it was a similar make to his. "I have an extra you can use. I'll go grab it."

As he walked up the stairs Droid saw him and stopped him. "You're up early, what's going on?"

"Couldn't sleep,"

"How's (Y/n)?"

"He needed help with his bandages so I helped."

His roommate chuckled as he pat his back and sent him on his way. 

'(Y/n), you sly dog'

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1221