𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮

Droid had left the house again, Saying his sister was in town and he was going to hang out with her for the day. And had also dragged Grizzy with him.

For some reason.

So, the two that were left in the house were lounging on the couch, re watching iron man. (Y/n) was sat upside down, his legs resting at the top of the couch, while Pezzy sat next to them, sipping a bottle of water.

"I think I wanna get my nipples pierced,"

Pezzy nearly spat out the water and looked over at (Y/n) as he sat up, Grabbing a medium sized box from the duffle bag Droid had brought him that has his stuff, Walking to the bathroom. "W-what brough that up?" Pezzy asked as he followed him as he opened the box, revealing several piercings. "Dunno. Thought it'd be fun." he responded, putting in several piercings in each ear. 

"Your ears are pierced?"

"Yep, some of them were dares but others I thought would just be cool," He responded, the silver ring piercings he was putting in trailed up his ear, and industrial bar across the top on both sides. He then pulled out 2 studs and a ring piercing that looked different from the others, putting the two studs on the left of his nose, the ring though the center of his nose. Taking out two small rings, he put them around his mouth, going though his lips on both sides making snake bites.

"There, now if I go anywhere near a magnet It'll get stuck to my face," He said, walking to the door. "You comin'?"

Pezzy walked over to the door with him, (Y/n) snatching the keys from him. "I'll drive, I know the gal that owns the place we're going."

The two drove in silence for the most part, the radio playing some song from the early 2000's. 

"Did it mean anything?"

(Y/n) looked over at him in confusion as the car came to a stoplight. "What do you mean?"

"At they gym yesterday. You- You kissed me. Did it, mean anything?"

(Y/n) looked at him with a lopsided grin. "Listen, Handsome, I don't do things like that just to do them. I know what it meant, but the real question is, did it mean anything to you?"

(Y/n) turned his head back to the road as the light turned green, leaving Pezzy with his thoughts. He wasn't sure. He felt like it meant something but he wasn't sure what. But what he was sure of, was that it did mean something. And that was a start.

The car pulled up at a Tattoo Parlor, the neon sign reading 'Open'.

"Alright, lets do this!" (Y/n) said as he got out of the driver seat, Pezzy not far behind him. He pushed the glass door open, the little bell ringing as he held the door open so Pezzy would walk in. The inside of the building was made of bricks, some of them having names and dates, others having little doodles on them while the rest were plain. Along the edge of one wall was a poster of an old rock band, chair and some machinery below it. A door with a large glass window sat at the back of the room, another chair similar to the one outside but slightly larger, the same machinery in the room along with some posters, the walls being a light blue. 

"Well well well! If it ain't my favorite customer! How've you been?"

An older looking woman stepped out, her long hair was mainly a light shade of grey, some wrinkles covering her face. She was wearing a simple grey tank top and jeans. "Miss Marcy! I've been good, sorry for showing up unannounced, how's Margret been?" He responded, the taller lady pulling him into a hug. "She's been good, but I have news! I'm going to be a mother! Margret says its a boy, but I'm betting it'll be a girl," she responded, the excitement in her voice as she spoke about her wife made him happy.

"That's good to hear! Well, I didn't just drop by to say hello-" 

"Who's this young man with you? Ain't you the cutest thing," she said, smiling at him. "That's Pezzy, he's tagging along with me-"

"To get a tattoo!"

(Y/n) looked over at Pezzy in surprise before grinning. "You sure? It hurts like a bitch man,"

"I'm sure, I can handle it." He said with a triumphant smile as he crossed his arms as (Y/n) chuckled. "Alright then, but uh, I actually came here to get another piercing, if you can, Marce."

"I swear, your going to get top heavy from how many you've got. where you want this one?" She asked as the three went and sat down. "Well, it ain't going on my head this time." "You nut, you mean you want your nipples pierced?" she asked, chuckling as he nodded, taking off his shirt. "Well I'll be damned! You know its gonna hurt, right?" She said, not questioning the stitches. 'Must happen a lot,' Pezzy thought.

"I've been through worse, it'll be fine."

As Marcy worked, Pezzy was silently panicking. 'Why did I say that?! I don't know the first thing about tattoos, let alone why I would get one!'

A few minutes later, (Y/n) sat up and stretched, putting his shirt back on. "How're you feelin?" "I'm fine, Miss Marcy, thank you."

"You absolutely sure you want to do this, man? There's still time to back out." (Y/n) said as Pezzy walked over to the chair, sitting down. "I'm sure. I can do this." He responded as Marcy put on some rubber gloves. "So, what was it you were wanting to get?"

"Well..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After about an hour of Squirming and breaks from the tattoo gun, Pezzy had a small tattoo on his shoulder, a small rose outline with no color. "You did good man, believe it or not I was worse than you on my first tattoo too." (Y/n) said as he squeezed his hand. "It's True," Miss Marcy said as (Y/n) handed her his card as she imputed the information. "He squealed so much someone would think a pig was dyin'! Took me three hours to get it done," She chuckled as (Y/n) kneeled and lifted his pant leg, a small tattoo of a tire that had been lit on fire was present on his ankle. Similar to the one Pezzy got, there was no shading. Just outline.

"Really? You seem so tough though?" Pezzy said as (Y/n) thanked Marcy and left the building, Pezzy in tow. "Yep! I learned to endure pain like that over time. Trust me, growing up I used to flinch at a bee flying in front of my face. You go through enough, you get stronger. Weather that physically or emotionally. You learn and grow from experience and events."

Pezzy hummed. "Maybe I'll get a piercing next time," He said as (Y/n) chuckled, the two getting in the car as he started it, leaving the parlor.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1151