𝘾𝙖𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣'

Listening to peoples boundaries is sexy 

it gets a lil spicy ngl but its not smut

its my first time writing somethin like this so sorry if it sucks ass

lotsa teasing

Venge I'm sorry

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The two had both leaned their seats back, looking out of the now open sun roof that let in the night air and ambiance, crickets and cicadas making noise. It was peaceful, but something was off. He was nervous to say anything, but eventually, in the most silent voice he could muster, he mumbled. 

"How do you kiss someone?"

(Y/n) looked over at Pezzy, seeing a very evident red on his face. "What was that? You're going to have to speak up," he said, hearing what he had said, but he wanted to make sure that what Pezzy wanted.

"How- How do you kiss someone?" He asked, leaning on his side to look at the other male. "Like, really kiss them."

(Y/n) sat up in the drivers side on his side looking at the male. He smirked and held his chin, bringing him forward as he leaned forward as well, Placing a kiss to his lips for a moment, Pezzy not having the time to process what had happened as he felt (Y/n) mumble against his lips.

"Like that?"

Pezzy breathed though his nose as he spoke softly.

"More than that. More-" he stopped, hanging onto his words. He knew he wanted this, but he didn't know how to phrase it.

"Use your words, Handsome," That nickname. That sent him over. 

"More heated."

(Y/n) smirked as he leaned back up, Getting out of the car and walking to Pezzy's side, opening the door. "Get out." Pezzy sat dumbfounded as he stepped out, instantly being grabbed by the waist as (Y/n) sat back in the car, closing the door with Pezzy leaning on him in his lap. "If I go to far, you let me know and I'll stop, ok?" He asked as Pezzy nodded, his hands shaking slightly. "Show me how you kiss first, ok?" he said as Pezzy nodded slowly, placing his hands on (Y/n) upper arm and shoulder, kissing him. After a few moments, he pulled away as (Y/n) spoke. 

"It's a good start, but your hands."

"W-what about them?"

"They're to stiff, baby, here," He said, Grabbing his wrists gently as he moved them down to his hip and thigh. "Keep your hands here to start. Let them travel, move them around." He said as Pezzy kissed him again, leaning into him more as he did, letting his hands roam like (Y/n) had said, eventually letting one hand rest between is cheek and neck, the other gripping his thigh slightly. He pulled away, out of breath. "L-like that?"

"That's a little better. How heated are you wanting to get?" Pezzy looked away while stammering before his face was gripped by and turned back to face (Y/n).

"Use your words, hun."

"A- a little more, p-please."

"Let your hands roam a little more, move them where you want, I ain't stopping you. Use a little tongue if you want," he said, Pezzy leaning down for the third time, kissing him again. This time it felt more natural, his hands roaming up (Y/n)'s stomach from his thigh resting on his chest, the other on his waist. Pezzy felt (Y/n)'s tongue run across his bottom lip. He yelped slightly and pulled back. "Did I go to far?" (Y/n) asked, his demeanor changing to more concerned.

"N-no, It's just, I wasn't expecting it. I-It's ok." He said, going back to kissing the male, who smirked into the kiss. Repeating the same action of running his tongue across his bottom lip, Pezzy opened his mouth a little, (Y/n)'s tongue running over his slowly, Pezzy shivering as he moved his hand up to (Y/n)'s chest, brushing his hand over the new piercing. (Y/n) yelped, followed by a slight groan, his hand going from Pezzy's thigh to his waist where he squeezed lightly.

The two pulled away, Pezzy slightly out of breath. "How- how do people do that for so long?"

"Try breathing though your nose, you can go for longer," he said, Pezzy kissing him again unexpectedly, gaining the information he wanted and returning. This time, he took more control, leading the kiss. He ran is tongue over (Y/n)'s lip gently, being able to feel the cold metal of his piercings as he did. (Y/n) opened his mouth as Pezzy moved his tongue in, running it over (Y/n)'s as he had done to him, earning a groan from the male as Pezzy continued to move his hands over the males body. (Y/n) moved his hands down Pezzy's sides, stopping at his thighs where he drew circles with his thumbs.

Pezzy pulled back, looking at the male under him.

"Did you groan?" He asked teasingly.

"Yeah, what of it?" (Y/n) responded, matching his energy.

Pezzy smiled as he initiated another kiss, wanting to try something he had seen once in a movie. He moved one of his hands up to the side of (Y/n)'s neck, searching for-

Aha!

Finding his pulse, he pressed two fingers against it, his thumb resting between the bottom of his chin and his throat, pressing down. Pulling back slightly, he spoke.

"Your pulse is a little fast, what's that about?"

(Y/n) chuckled against his lips before mumbling. "You sly little fucker, two can play at that game," He said, kissing him again, slowly trailing his hands up to his neck, one hand on his collarbone, the other on his neck, adding a little pressure, he heard Pezzy groan. He chuckled against his lips as he ran one of his hands down to Pezzy's waistline, tugging down slightly.

"W-wait." Pezzy said as he pulled away. "I- I don't think I'm ready for that yet," he said as (Y/n) moved his hand away from Pezzy's waistline up to the center of his back. "Hey, It's ok handsome, we don't have to go that far if you don't want to. It's ok."

"I just feel like I ruined the mood-"

"You didn't. I went to far and that's on me. I'm not going to do anything you aren't comfortable with." He said with a smile as Pezzy laid down on his chest, wrapping his arms around (Y/n).

"I think I know how to do it now, thanks," He said with a chuckle as (Y/n) chuckled with him.

"No Problem, baby."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1037