𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙣, 𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙊𝙪𝙩

The day went on, the two mainly driving around town. Eventually, the two pulled up to a drive in. The place looked old but seemed to have a sort of charm to it, several vehicles each in their own spots, waiters and waitresses on roller skates serving customers as the sun set in the distance. (Y/n) and Pezzy sat in the car making idle chat as they waited on somebody to take their order. Pezzy went to scratch his arm where the newly placed tattoo was when (Y/n) grabbed his wrist to stop him. 

"Don't scratch it, It'll get infected. I have some cream for it that'll help when we get back to the house." He said as Pezzy's face went red, nodding slightly as he looked away and covered his face with his other hand, (Y/n) letting go as he chuckled, the waitress coming up to the driver side window. 

"Welcome to the bake in' shake Drive in! What can I get you two?" she asked. She was wearing the uniform for the place, a white button up that had been tied at the bottom, some jean shorts along with some light blue knee-high socks that went into some roller skates. "Just a burger and some fries please," Pezzy said as she wrote down his order, then turned to (Y/n). "And what about you, Handsome?" (Y/n)'s face turned down slightly.

"Just a burger and two shakes, please." He responded, the lady leaning in slightly. "You know, your really nice looking, you wanna go out later?" she asked. "No, I'm good, thanks." He said as she leaned in a little more. "C'mon, It'll be fun! I can show you a good time-"

"Cassidy! What did I tell you about messing with customers? Get those people their orders!" A male voice said, revealing a man in his early twenties walking out the front door of the building as 'Cassidy' skated away, grumbling something, the man walking up to the car. 

"I am so sorry about her. She keeps doing that with customers. I'm honestly about to fire her." He said as (Y/n) responded. "It's alright, thank you for taking control of the situation, sir!" he thanked as the man walked off. 

A few minutes later, another waitress brough out the food, apologizing for the wait. They thanked her, Handing her a tip as she rolled away. As the two ate, (Y/n) spoke up. "Since It's late now, there's somewhere I want to take you. Beautiful view," he said as he sipped his shake before peaking again. "Think of it as a part two to this date," he smirked. 

"D-Date?" Pezzy could feel his face heat up as (Y/n) laughed. "This doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it too-"

"No, I-It's fine, yeah, It's a date, this is a date," he stammered out as (Y/n) started the car again, Driving out of the restaurant. 

"So where are we going exactly?"

"We're almost there, don't worry,"

The car stopped as Pezzy looked out the windshield, the view making him stop for a moment.

It was the edge of a cliff, fenced off from the ground with a few empty marking spots that looked over the edge. From the car, you could see the lights from shops and houses as they lit up, small outlines of houses being visible with some of the lights. The light pollution faded as it met the night sky, the moon in a waxing crescent phase as the stars shone brightly, only a few clouds in the sky that became dark with the night. 

"Nice view, right?"

"Yeah," he said with an exhale and a smile.

"It's Beautiful."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

605