can't take it

we enjoyed the food. It's late night and we had some interesting and funny conversations. Louis was very quiet at some point. I just wanted to ask him if everything is okay that's when I hear someone calling my name.

"Harry mate, you got some crisps. I'm starving" niall said.

"We ate just a few hours ago" I turn my head to look at liam who just spoke up.

"I'll get some nialler, just stay here" I say standing up, looking at louis intensive so he's following me. he gets up and is going behind me following me into the kitchen. I go towards the cupboard getting some crisps that's when I turn around and look at him smiling. he's smiling back.

"everything's alright?" I ask him.
he just smiles brighter and get closer to me. I feel him laying his arms around my waist pushing himself closer. we look at each other smiling when he lays his head on my chest.
"mmhh" he mumbles closing his eyes but still smiling.

I put my arms around his neck to hold him closer. just enjoy him being there and hugging me.

"this is my home" he says quiet, he said it to himself but I heard it anyways. I start smiling putting my head on his and closing my eyes just so I can feel him. I enjoyed it when suddenly louis let go.

"oi, where have you been? I'm still starving don't forget that" I hear niall yelling out of my dining room. I start laughing louis joining me.

"I guess we should go back" he said out of all his laugh.
"maybe. but are you alright? please be honest if you're tired you can go to sleep. or you want me to sent the boys home?" I ask him holding his hands. he just says it's fine when he's kissing my check and grabs the crisps. I follow him back into the dining room, where he's throwing the crisps at niall laughing.

"here you go nialler!" he said going back to his seat, I sit down as well.
"guys please, you don't get it I mean cereal are soup, just because liam says it isn't doesn't mean it's true" zayn says while having a little smirk playing on his lips. liam looking at him shocked that's when niall speaks up.

"sorry zi! but I have to agree to liam I mean cereal and soup are two different food. You can't have cereal and soup at the same time so it's definitely no soup" niall says while eating his crisps happy.

"oh god guys you really want to discuss that right now? I mean don't we have other interesting themes?" louis asks, niall looking at him confused.

"well what would you like to talk about?" zayn ask him that's when I look back at louis who's looking at me. he turns his head again.
"well I don't know, just change the topic" he says annoyed looking at his empty plate which is placed in front of him.

"I don't know if all this is just my thought
but I have the feeling something is different here?"
I blurred out that's when everyone is looking at louis. I'm confused did something happen I didn't noticed. I just look at louis he looks at me with a sad expression that's when he stands up excusing himself and going upstairs. I look after him when I turn my head again to look at three men with their heads down.

"what is going on?" I ask them when zayn raises his head.

"nothing, we probably should go" he says while standing up niall and liam following him. I was just about to say bye at the front door when I put niall to my side whispering

"tell me what's going on!" I look at him saying it rash so he notice I'm seriously getting mad every next second he doesn't talk. he just looks at me and says,

"you have to find it out by yourself, please just open your eyes" he says looking sad when he makes his way outside closing the door behind him.

'open my eyes' what does he mean? are they seeing something I don't? are they having secrets, I shouldn't know about. I got out of my thoughts when I hear a loud noise upstairs. as fast as possible I run towards my room where louis is. I open the door and see louis laying next to my bed, sweating.

"fooking bed, I always told you it's too small" he says while glaring at me. I guess he fell out.

"I like small, that's why I like you" I say laughing, I help him up him still glaring at me.

"watch your mouth, styles!" he says.

"what? just because I called you small. Lou you're small and that's fine I love every piece of you. and I can hold you better like that. Image you'd be tall I couldn't carry you around that easy." I say while smiling at him.

"I hate that you get me mad and in love at the same time." he says giving me a short kiss.

"oh just like a real couple again?" I say surprise. he gets deep red and tries to avoid me.

"we should go to bed" he says turning around so I can't see his face. he makes his way towards his side and lays down. me following him.

we lay here in silence back on back, trying to breath quiet so nobody is annoying the other one.
that's when louis is speaking up.
"feels like old times" he says when I hear him turning around. I turn as well and here we are laying face to face, our bodies just inches away.

"I love that" I say

"what?" he ask me being confused.

"the time we just enjoyed each other, and the time you always cuddled yourself on my back like a koala." I say smirking.

"I didn't" he says hiding his face so I can't see him blushing. I grab his chin so I can turn his head to look at me.
"you're cute" I say looking into his eyes.
"stop saying that" he says still being shy.

I lean forward, to kiss him. I wanted to pull away when I can feel louis' hands around my neck. he holds be tight, to keep me on his lips. We kiss with no tongue just to stay innocence. that's when we pull away we catches out breath. louis comes closer and cuddles himself into my arms.
and that's how we fall asleep.

_

"Harry!" someone is shacking me, I can feel small hands on my shoulders. and louis' beautiful voice calling my name over and over again.

"wake up harry!" I can hear him saying again, I try to open my eyes when I see a little light right in front of me. I don't know where it comes from it looks so familiar but also so strange. I finally open my eyes completely and I see the moon shining right into my face.

I turn around to see louis sleeping next to me, peacefully. the moon is shining right into his face looking beautiful. but wasn't he trying to wake me up. how could he fall back asleep that fast again? I'm confused but try to let it go and go back to sleep.