avoid me

I wake up, I didn't forget what happened yesterday night but I have to admit that I slept so much better when he was cuddled up on my back. But right now I feel cold, he left. when did he leave? why did he leave? why is he doing this? I was asking to myself when I get up to put some boxers on and go downstairs.
I made my way into the kitchen no louis to be seen, I make myself some tea. I'm not really hungry so I just drink some tea when I make my way back upstairs to get dressed, I wanted to call niall over so I can talk to him about this whole situation.

that reminds me that louis still didn't stood up, so I made my way first to the guest room where he's staying. I gently knock at the door to wait for some reaction, nothing.
I knocked again, nothing.
I decided to get inside to wake him, that's when I open the door and was just about to make my way right towards his bed when I stopped in my movements, FUCK.

There's louis laying on his bed, three fingers deep inside him and a huge dildo with some lube laying next to him, I can see him staring at me. My heart starts beating faster but I can't look away, fuck I can't. When he suddenly grabs his blanket to cover himself up.
"HARRY!! Go!" he yells at me his voice sounds so fucked out, fuck. I can feel myself getting harder in my boxers, I can't this is too much.

My heart is still beating, I have a fucking half hard on and just want to take him right now. that's when he speaks up again in a harsh voice "fucking leave harry".
I try to get my thoughts straight again when I just whisper a quiet sorry and make my way outside not to forget to close the door.

Fuck! What was that? Why is this happening to me? I was thinking to myself while I make my way into my bedroom, I got inside and collapses on my bed, I close my eyes still can feel my hard erection pressed against my boxers. I'm so turned on right now but at the same time so confused, how am I supposed to talk with him again ignoring what I saw? sure all this isn't new to me how often I saw him getting off but this is different I'm used to tell myself to hate him stop loving even stop feeling attractive to him. But it doesn't work, I have to turn off my mind. I know I shouldn't do that it's stupid, it'll make me want him even more but he doesn't want that, or does he? It's nothing to be ashamed of, he was your boyfriend sure you feel attractive I mean he's fucking hot just get off and afterwards act like you never did, easy. I was thinking to myself when I put my boxers down to finally get release.

-

I got up when I hear my doorbell ring, after jerking off I took a shower and got dressed. I still didn't saw louis coming outside his room but maybe that's better.
I reached the door when I open it and a very familiar man with blond hair and a huge smile looks at me.
"Harry mate, long time
not seen how are you?" he asked me pushing me away so he can come in. I close the door already grinning, typical niall.
"I'm fine as far as possible how about you?"
"I'm alright mate let's go inside" he said still smiling turning around making his way into my house, he went right to the couch making himself comfortable on it, waiting for me.
I sat now next to him asking him if he wants something to drink or eat.
"Food? You know I'm always in what you got?"
"some potato chips"
"Sure I'm in mate, I'll wait till you get them and I'd love to drink some beer with you"
"sure just wait"
Sure that irish lad loves to be served but I love him, he's a good friend and a good listener. I got the chips and two beers and make my way back into the living room throwing the chips towards him so he catches them.
He smiles and opens them enjoying that crunchy stuff.
"well niall I wanted to talk with you about-"
"Louis" niall yelled happily, I was confused when I can hear louis's voice yelling 'Nialler'. I turn around to see louis coming downstairs smiling at niall making his way towards us.
"Wait, You two fucked? don't tell me you fucked and are back together" he's still looking at louis while talking but points at me and him I just kept quiet, I don't want louis to be there he needs to leave he just needs to.
"No nialler we didn't, stop that" I can hear louis speaking right next to me hugging niall. they both smile at each other when niall looks confused.