33

Two Weeks later

sophia and blake never ended up dating because she fell for someone else. Blake and Her remained friends.

Emily and Vinnie argued for about 2 days last week and couldn't resist not talking to each other. Vinnie made it up to her by taking her to Boa.

After a long conversation with vinnie, a message pops up on his phone from his manager.

Manager
Boxing match?

"oh shit" vinnie says. "what?" you say. "i have to call my manager." vinnie says. He runs off and calls his manager.

"Whats up liz" vinnie says. "The whole crew from the battle of the platforms wants to do a rematch. are you down?" liz says "uh yeah sure" vinnie says and hangs up.

"A boxing match?" you say. "yeah deji wants a rematch. Everyone is doing a rematch." vinnie says. "Vinnie." you say and give him that look. "what em" he says. "i love you and all, but again?" you say. "yeah." vinnie says. " do you know how much more stronger your gonna have to come back. he knows your strength, your skill. he's ready to win. thats why he wants a rematch. You cant just loom at it as another win." you say. "Yes i know emily thats why i have my boxing coach scheduled and my workout planned already set up." vinnie says.

"okay as long as your ready for it." you say. "i am." vinnie says and gives you a little peck on your forehead.

You head back to your place and vinnie heads back to hype.

Sophia comes over and you both take instagram pictures.

@emilybeckerman420 🌅liked by vinniehacker and 1,396,573 others

liked by vinniehacker and 1,396,573 others

vinniehacker babes
^ bubs

sophjohnston emilyyy bday iss soonnnnn
@vinniehacker replied mines first.
^ hes 6 days older

liliacameron 💟💟

marymiller 😩😪😳
^ 🦭😏

sophjohnston emo gurl liked by rylandstorms and 756,326 others

liked by rylandstorms and 756,326 others

emilybeckerman420 * bark bark *

caylacameron 🦮

rylandstorms pretty
❤️

vinniehacker emo bitch
^ stfu hacker

oakleyrae she is bae 💟.
^ oak rae is bae 💟.

IM BACK BITCHESSS
SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT MORE COMING SOON!!!!
PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!!!