8

Vinnie Picks you up in the rx7 (ofc) and he opens the door for you and you wave bye to soph as you drive away. "Are you excited?" vinnie says with a smile. "First date kinda nervous" you say as your laughing. Vinnie smiles and laughs at you as yall are driving.
Vinnies turns on daddy issues by The Neighbourhood. Y'all are just jamming out and your phone starts buzzing.

                       Thot Style 😻💕🤱

CayCay 👾🤑
how is it going?

Soph 🧚🏻💅🏻
she just left

HE OPENED THE
DOOR FOR HER

Lilia 🤰👅
OMFG A REAL
GENTLEMAN

i though he had toxic
masculinity
* you smile and laugh at the text messages and show vinnie* 
Em💕🤰
                                                        haha
                                       it's going good

                                Soph do you think
                           you can bring my bag
                                     to saddle ranch
Soph🧚🏻💅🏻
Yeah why?
                                           Em💕🤱
                                                Ughm...

                               me and vinnie are
                                 staying at a hotel
CayCay 👾🤑
Y'all having
seggs?

Lilia 🤰👅
do we need to bring
up you and josh
during 7 mins
in heaven

your the one who
made emily leave.

You made her uncomfy
CayCay👾🤑
damn lily always
gotta make everything
so damn hard

you always make every-
thing my fault

im done here

have fun during your
date that no one cares
about 🙄
                *CayCay 👾🤑 left the chat*
* Lilia🤰👅 Added CayCay👾🤑 to chat*

"I just gotta say this is an amazing night" vin  says while blushing. "hey what's up with you?" Vin says as you put your head down. "Cayla found out that she was the reason we left and now it's making me feel bad" you say as your holding back tears. "Hey everything is gonna be alright why don't you just ignore them for tonight and talk to them tomorrow" vinnie says with a slight smile on his face. you agreed and put your phone down. Soph shows up with your stuff and now you and vinnie are leaving to head to the hotel.

you and vinnie check into your guys room. "Vinnie if i'm going to be completely honestly with you i'm surprised you haven't fuc-" you feel soft lips touch with yours. He grabs under your thighs and picks you up and pins you to the wall. You wrap your arms around his neck. He slowly eases down your neck. He then finds your soft spot. You let out a soft moan. you whisper "f-f-fuckkk vinnie" in his ear. you reach under his shirt snd start rubbing his back. You lift up his shirt and throw it and he slightly grinds on you. You slowly slip down back to the ground.  As he slowly lifts up your shirt. You feel his lips connect to yours. you reach for his belt.. and unbuckle it and throw it. and his pants slowly start to fall down. and you let out a small laugh because he has his spongebob boxers on.

You can just imagine the rest...

After y'all's seggs session you both shower together and get dressed.
Your fit:

Vinnies Fit

Vinnies Fit

You and vinnie head to bed and wake up the next morning

You wake up to text from Soph

                            Soph 🧚🏻💅🏻

soph🧚🏻💅🏻
Hey everything
alright? (12:30am)

Hey when i dropped off
your stuff something
seemed off. are you
good? (1:11am)

Are y'all having fun?
(2:20am)

I know your probably
sleeping but please answer
you make me worried
(4:30am)
read: 8:46am
Em💕🤱
                                              hey thanks for
                                            caring. uh yeah
                                                everything is
                                                              great

You see that alex texted you and your confused.

                                Alex 🙄‼️
Alex🙄‼️
hey heard you
and vinnie had a
little date at saddle
ranch. When we're you
gonna tell me that
your dating
someone from
hype? Your such a little
slut who thinks she can
get anyone she wants.
Just so you know
you will never
ever date vinnie
he isn't meant for you.

You throw your phone and walk out room bursting in tears. Vinnie wakes up to you slamming the door. Vinnie read the text and just doesn't understand. He runs after you.
"Emily wait up. I don't know why alex would text any of that shit. Please emily stop" you stop. Vinnie runs over to you and gives you a hug as you burst into tears because everyone just thinks your a slut.

But it's time for you and vinnie to check out so you head back to the hotel room and get your stuff together and leave. All you can do is stare at the text message. Vinnie takes your phone and says " Stop staring at that text it has no meaning it just him being mad and taking the anger out on you" and you just start to tear up.
"Vinnie i don't want to go back to hype."

Don't forget to vote and Comment!!