13

Sophia and Ryland arrive at rylands place. "Welcome, make yourself at home" ryland says.
"you gotta a nice place" she says. "thanks i'll be right back." ryland heads up stairs to grab something. She texts Emily.

                              Em🤱💕

Soph🧚🏻💅🏻
Hey
update..

It was amazing
he was kinda nice
i expected like a whole
different thing. I'm glad
it went the way it went.

Anyways gtg
luv u 💕

Ryland walks downstairs with flowers. she's questioning what is going on.

"Wow there beautiful" sophia says

"Wow there beautiful" sophia says. "Just like you" ryland says. she lets out a little laugh. He hands soph the flowers. "What are these for?" soph asks. "Just for an amazing date." ryland says. She drops the flowers. Ryland grabs her by the waist and they start making out. They walk up stairs while making out. Noah and Dixie get home as ryland closes his bedroom door. Dixie picks up the flowers and puts them on the table. Ryland slips off his shirt. and ryland pushes sophia on to the bed. Rylands pushed sophs Straps down and gets to her soft spot on her neck. Soph moans "f-f-fuuucckkk ryyy" He slips off the rest of her dress and you can imagine the rest.

End Of Sophia Pov:

Soph🧚🏻💅🏻
soph🧚🏻💅🏻
anyways gtg
luv u 💕

Em🤱💕
that's good

glad your having fun

don't have too much fun

you and vinnie head back to his place and just make tik tok and watch a movie. then you guys headed over to vinnies parents house. "Hey guys welcome on in" vinnies mom says. "why'd y'all stop by" vinnies dad says. "We just got bored." vinnie says. "so when are you guys gonna announce you guys are day going to the public? vinnies dad says. "We don't know yet" vinnie says. as you guys sit there you scroll through your instagram feed.