28

You and vinnie arrive at the party.

"OMG EMILY" someone says from a distance as they walk up to you. It's cayla and her friend Mary. "Hi" you say. "Hi sorry about that Im mary nice to meet you." mary says. " Hi im Emily and this is my Boyfriend Vinnie." you say. Vinnie Scratches his neck and waves hello.

you and vinnie walk off to the living room where the rest of the party is. You see Cayla walk up to this boy. 6'1 hot guy. Cayla grabs him and walks towards you and vinnie. "Hi im josh." josh says. "Uh hi i'm emily and this Is my Boyfriend Vinnie" you say. josh and vinnie shake hands. "So where do you come from Josh." vinnie asked. "I'm from Canada i just moved here a few months ago." josh said. "How did you and Cayla meet?" you ask. "Uh i followed her on instagram and she dm me and we kinda just started talking." josh says. "Very nice. Well it was nice meeting you josh." you say. "you too" josh says.

You grab a White Claw and Shot gun it and the whole party is cheering you on. Vinnie grabs your hand and leads you to the bathroom. "Em can we talk." vin says. "yeah what's up" you say. "What's going on." vinnie says. "what do you mean vin." you say. "You've never liked drinking. and recently you've just started doing it more. like at our first party you didn't even want a drink." vinnie says. "Oh uh i don't know. I guess i've just been through a lot." you say. "Well please try to stop." vinnie says. "i've only had one drink. it's not like i'm drunk." you say. "I- i know i just don't wanna see you drunk." vinnie says. " alright i guess" you say. you walk off kinda pissed off and head over and grab another drink.

Vinnie walks up behind you and grabs the drink out of your hand. " i said enough emily" vinnie says. "Vinnie it's just one more drink it's not that big of a deal." you say. " i asked you not to drink anymore." vinnie says. " okay damn" you say and leave the party and sit on the front steps.

Josh walks out the party. Vinnie goes and hangs out with the boys. "Hey is everything alright?" josh asked "uh yeah just my boyfriend being a bit controlling." you say. "Oh well alright just wanted to check." josh says. "thanks" you say. Josh heads back inside for the party.

Vinnies Pov:

he sees oakley over in the corner. "Hey" he says. "hey" oakley says. "you look really pretty" vinnie says. "thank you. your not too bad yourself. but don't you have a girlfriend?" oakley says with a confused face. "uh yeah. but it's alright." vinnie says. "Wanna drink" vinnie says. "sure i guess" oakley says as she grabs vinnies hand and leads her to a seat. They sit down and get to know each other.

"Shots or Talk" Thomas shouts from the living room. Oakley and Vinnie head over to the living room. "The point of this game is like truth or dare. You either do or say what is on your mind or you take a shot." Thomas says. "Shot or Talk Vinnie." thomas says. "Talk" vinnie says. "Either Makeout with oakley or tell the nearest guy you love him" You look at oakley. "Don't do this to Emily" she says. " i don't care right now." vinnie says. "you don't wanna hurt her." Oakley says. Vinnie pulls her into a kiss.

End Of Pov.

You walk in and See them kissing. "YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME" you shout. vinnie pulls away from the kiss. "It's not what you think em. it's just shots or talk." vinnie says. " WELL YOU COULDVE TAKEN A SHOT." you say and run out the door. "EMILY WAIT" vinnie shouts as he chases you out the door.

Thanks for reading
Vote and Comment!!!